Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Asylum Sanctorum hard mode.

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
How do we beat all 3 in the same battle.
i mean how do you actually get them all together, the 2 are in a seperate cell. you can't exactly bring them through the doors.
Does it mean splitting into 3 groups?
  • Elyhnor
    Elyhnor
    ✭✭✭
    Just go to main boss, the 2 others will join
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elyhnor wrote: »

ohhhhh ok thanks

do you know if 3 tanks re needed?
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »

ohhhhh ok thanks

No.

Well the thing is, you cant just keep them in the room while killing the main boss (Olms). You have to kill them, they enrage if you dont. They will also keep respawning, and they both will perform their special mechanics (poison blast, teleporting and spawning red circles etc).
    So you'll have a lot of mechanics to deal with, thats why its a hard mode.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on November 8, 2017 12:51PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ohhhhh ok thanks

No.

Well the thing is, you cant just keep them in the room while killing the main boss (Olms). You have to kill them, they enrage if you dont. They will also keep respawning, and they both will perform their special mechanics (poison blast, teleporting and spawning red circles etc).

Thanks, yeah I could imagine, tons of aoe
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ohhhhh ok thanks

No.

Yes, but you do not actually kill the side bosses. You merely put them in stasis which takes them out of the battle for about 45 seconds. Rinse and repeat.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, this hard mode is actually pretty damn hard.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The bosses don't spawn immediately at first. The poisom mage spawns at 90% health for Olms, and the dual wield jumper spawns at 75%. Each boss has 10 mill health and have to be killed within a certain amount of time before they enrage.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Timeoin
    Timeoin
    ✭✭
    The bosses don't spawn immediately at first. The poisom mage spawns at 90% health for Olms, and the dual wield jumper spawns at 75%. Each boss has 10 mill health and have to be killed within a certain amount of time before they enrage.

10 million on Normal. Surely more on Vet.
  • Mapurr
    Mapurr
    ✭✭
    Timeoin wrote: »

The side bosses have 10 mil health when engaged with Olms in vet HM

PC/NA
    Elysium
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Olms has 100M HP if I remember correctly on Veteran difficulty.

After completing the trial once on veteran difficulty with a pseudo-PUG, I don’t want to touch it again on Veteran. Unless, I am with a properly setup group, and everyone prepared accordingly. None of the double bow builds, PvP builds within a PvE environment, etc. Just folks who are serious about getting the job done correctly, neatly, and of course within a timely fashion.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

Olms has 100M HP if I remember correctly on Veteran difficulty.

After completing the trial once on veteran difficulty with a pseudo-PUG, I don’t want to touch it again on Veteran. Unless, I am with a properly setup group, and everyone prepared accordingly. None of the double bow builds, PvP builds within a PvE environment, etc. Just folks who are serious about getting the job done correctly, neatly, and of course within a timely fashion.

Sounds like bad game design.. creating something that causes people to not want to play with 98% of the playerbase (yes, I pulled that number out of my you-know-what)