Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

So a question about the newest dlc "clockwork city"

InnocentOfCrime
I just want to know if there are any things like the dwarven theolodite pet or he sixth house robe in this dlc. Items that count as collectibles, pets, or outfits but you have to farm out rather than just being given from a quest.
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to know if there are any things like the dwarven theolodite pet or he sixth house robe in this dlc. Items that count as collectibles, pets, or outfits but you have to farm out rather than just being given from a quest.

/cranium_cancellation
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new polymorph can be farmed in vet HM AS. I'm not aware of anyone finding one yet, but it is going to be very valuable, and is not bound.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised no one has mentioned the free Seht dragonfly non-combat pet ... which is a reward when you enter the Brass Fortress. Not free from a quest but free to everyone.

Also free, the brass basilisk in the crown store (limited time only; also a non-combat pet). Again, not quest related.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 8, 2017 2:36AM
  • InnocentOfCrime
    Thanks to everyone who replied!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a quest-giver where you get three free recipes if you do his quests. He's in the thieve's guild there.

Plus the free clockwork dragonfly you get for finding the main fortress.

Also, if you kill fabricants, they sometimes drop arms and legs that you can take home as house furnishings. I've gotten one arm and one knee joint from them so far. I suspect they only drop from the humanoid-looking ones.
  • InnocentOfCrime
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    There's a quest-giver where you get three free recipes if you do his quests. He's in the thieve's guild there.

Plus the free clockwork dragonfly you get for finding the main fortress.

Also, if you kill fabricants, they sometimes drop arms and legs that you can take home as house furnishings. I've gotten one arm and one knee joint from them so far. I suspect they only drop from the humanoid-looking ones.

That recipe guy, are you referring to the bosmer chef who told me to go get some mushrooms and steal a recipe from the crafting hall? Haven't finished that one yet but I'm curious.

Also yeah after the above mentioned farming for theolodite parts I've got more cog pieces than I know what to do with.
    Edited by InnocentOfCrime on November 8, 2017 7:46AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That recipe guy, are you referring to the bosmer chef who told me to go get some mushrooms and steal a recipe from the crafting hall? Haven't finished that one yet but I'm curious.
    Yes, that's him.

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    also you get a quest in CWC, which sends you to various provinces of Tamriel and you can get the parts of a target dummy for your home (to test your dps).

Here is a full guide how to receive it:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/377018/precursor-maker-achievement-guide

The reward is literally the Precursor as a furnishing target dummy. He has ~300k health and makes a comment whenever you hit him, as well as when he is killed and respawns. As far as I am aware it is possible to obtain the Precursor dummy several times, if you were to do the achievement on multiple characters, so to those players wanting to assemble a robot army, your time is nigh!

Edited by altemriel on November 8, 2017 12:43PM