The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Thieves Guild-Colovia chapter (Heavy RP)

SirAxen
SirAxen
✭✭✭✭✭

OGAImyw.png
An Introduction:

The Thieves Guild is one of the most infamous criminal organizations in all of Tamriel, offering a safe haven for scoundrels, cutpurses and pickpockets alike to unite under one banner. The Thieves Guilds of Tamriel oftentime do not have any communication with other guild chapters scattered across Tamriel. So, In-Character, we have no affiliation with the 'Abah's Landing' Thieves Guild you can interact with in the DLC.

Our chapter, specifically, is based out of western Cyrodiil. We are the Colovia Thieves Guild. We pride ourselves on staying true to the lore presented on the guild, and you can rest assured that if you've ever wanted an authentic Thieves Guild experience for your character that you can find it here.

Ranks

Our ranking system is similar to the Thieves Guilds of former ES titles. You join the guild as a 'Wet Ear' and remain so until completing your 'proving' mission. Upon completion of your proving, you're then promoted to 'Footpad'.

From there, you have branching paths:
Prowler - Master of stealth and proven heist strategists.
Enforcer - Protection and muscle.
Shadowfoot - The best of the best. Most often, not all is fully known about the workings of this role.

Of course, there are ways to climb that very ladder.

b1OIVe4.pngJob-Board: The Job Board is a completely In-Character and NPC interactive experience. Our guild scribe, Bufon Hamel, takes his job very seriously and regularly posts new work for the members. These work offers can range anywhere from meeting a pie-maker NPC to full on investigations of a corrupt town. These Jobs vary in scope and story; they are fully DM'ed missions. Most of these missions are solo so that your character gets full character development. The jobs are also modified so that the specific member of the guild running the Job gets both the experience itself and personal character development. There are, however, some for up to four participants if you want to be part of a team that handles these issues in-character.

Invoking a bit of chaos is always good, right? So, we use a dice system to add in some flavor during the missions, letting a bit of luck play a role as well. The higher your rank, the more your bonus added to the roll.

W4CRVsd.pngGuild Heists: The big uns! These events are guild-wide for Footpad rank and above only. Highly detailed, highly organized guild stories. The goal, however, will always be the loot.

he3WfWa.pngCross-guild fun: We are always open to being a 'bad guy' for other guilds, or causing mischief where needed. Roleplay, in the end, is meant to be fun. So, sharing in that fun with the RP community as a whole is definitely something we are always interested in.

EVFaGjm.pngGuild resources: Being a firm believer in having information, resources and RP access all in one concise place--we use our Discord as both our communication and guild website. Upon joining the guild, you will be given full access to everything in the guild Discord. This includes: Event schedule, guild lore, Fully NPC driven Job Board, Fully NPC driven Quartermaster, a 'Meet-the-character' backstory channel, Dice checks channel, and ESO news channel. No need to worry with scrambling around several different sources for our guild. I think you'll like how we've structured this ease of access and intuitive system between Discord and the game itself.

zrooG7S.pngGuild Hall (Thieves Den): What kind of Thieves Guild would we be without a fully functional Thieves Den? Earthtear Cavern just so happens to work from both an OOC standpoint and IC one. It is fully decorated and structured to feel like a Thieves Den from top to bottom. We also have crafting stations, dye stations and transmutation. Roleplay on our multi-level shanty town, or have a mug at the keg with your friends. Roleplay, craft, and sing a song. The Thieves Den is open to you upon joining. NPC driven IC tour is given at this time.

Tr4GgiH.pngOOC rules: I will keep this simple. While we are not necessarily an adult only guild, 18+ is preferred simply because of the nature of the guilds RP. Dark and ominous themes are bound to come up at some point.

Generally, we expect everyone to be kind and respectful. Be excellent to one another. Our leadership thrives to keep a positive vibe and also strive to make sure the guild never seems like it is there simply to further the GM's story. This guild is about you and your characters.

An IC initiation and RP session is required before joining our guild. Nothing too stressful, we just always want your character to join with some context.

gcu9AXU.pngWrap-up: We are new, so feedback and ideas are always welcome whether you're a Wet Ear or a Master Thief. The experience with the members we already have has been great so far, but now it is finally time to put some recruitment out there. What better place than ESO-RP? If you have any interest simply message me via Enjin, contact @SirMarshall or @korvus.corax in-game, or reply to this thread expressing your interest and how we may best contact you.

Be good, ya scoundrels!
  • johnnyvertigoe
    johnnyvertigoe
    Soul Shriven
    Interested sent a PM for info
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good deal man! Thanks for reaching out.
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping for those possibly interested in RP and this guilds concept. Happy adventuring all.
  • adylina
    adylina
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! My name is Asuna Nightwalker. I am looking for a guild home, and am known to have rather sticky fingers. This sounds like a good fit for me, and I would like to discuss options for membership with you.

(Or an apprenticeship, it's a new character I am leveling. You can send me a message in game to discuss further, username is "adylina". I do have a few questions about activity level and requirements you may have for being online at specific times. I also have a bio prepared if you want it messaged to you.)

• Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SirAxen I know this is a rather old thread, but I saw an ad for your guild in zone chat and was having chat issues when trying to contact your guild member. Could I get an invite @J'halin in-game?
  • WaitsInShadow
    Sounds awesome, just sent you a PM
  • Xyllers
    Xyllers
    Soul Shriven
    Hi !

Are you still looking for people ? :)

i m very interested in RP guild even if i don t speak english well and never did RP before :)
  • Gyon
    Gyon
    Soul Shriven
    Would be most interested in speaking with you about this guild.
  • LungDrac
    LungDrac
    ✭✭
    Oooh, man, this sounds so exciting! Is the Colovia chapter still active and recruiting?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure sounds fun . GM still active ?
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all.

It has been quite awhile since we opened up our Thieves Den for new talent. We are currently in back in light recruitment.

Shadows hide.