The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodill Endless loading Screens

Stephanie_ABT
Stephanie_ABT
✭✭
Before the last patch I did not have many problems, however tonight Vivec and Cyrodill are unplayable. Every single time I try to use a wayshrine, I get a loading screen and it does nothing but remain in a loop. The last one lasted an hour before I had to close the application and restart. Upon restarting I got in quickly but then the next time i tried, happened again and 15 mins later it is still on the loading screen.

Please look into this as I need my pvp fix badly.

Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
GM Guild Timeless Circle
Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This is an issue we are actively investigating on all platforms in both PvP and PvE areas. As there is already another thread regarding this issue here, we are going to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.