Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to open a support ticket on the new Support Home page

Twohothardware
Twohothardware
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm having trouble submitting a support ticket regarding a Crown Store issue on the updated site for Support. I select my Platform, then Category, then it has me enter my ESO UserID, Date/time of Incident, and a Description but once I finish that theres no button or link at the bottom of the page to submit. I've tried in three different web browsers, Safari, Chrome for Mac, and FireFox for Mac.

i8e9qlus0fwi.png

Anyone here recently submitted a ticket on the new site successfully? Does the page not fully load on Mac browsers?
Edited by Twohothardware on November 7, 2017 10:35PM
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    nvm, I asked a dumb question. (disregard)
    Edited by Synfidie on November 7, 2017 10:51PM
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Synfidie wrote: »
    Are you logged into the website?

Yup. I logged in on each of the browsers I tested. There's just no submit option at the bottom of the ticket I can find. You'd think there'd be something there where the ad for buying Morrowind is located.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Does changing either the platform or category allow the submit link to appear?

You can also make sure your browser window is maximized in case it's simply appearing off screen. If you still can't submit a ticket, please let us know as we can assist further if needed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Does changing either the platform or category allow the submit link to appear?

You can also make sure your browser window is maximized in case it's simply appearing off screen. If you still can't submit a ticket, please let us know as we can assist further if needed.

Nope, I tried even opening a ticket for PC as I have the base ESO game linked for PC too. I tried a few different categories and on all of them it has the boxes to fill out details but nothing at the bottom to submit or click forward to the next page. I was able to open tickets through the website fine prior to the update.

And again, i'm on an Apple iMac running OSX 10.13.

I ended up just opening a ticket through the in-game Support option on console and then went and replied to the ticket on the website to add additional detail.
    Edited by Twohothardware on November 8, 2017 10:32PM