Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PC master race.

lynog85
lynog85
✭✭✭
Can anyone on pc be kind enough to give me a map of potential chest spawns in the new clockwork city? Thanks
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could use the Harvest Map addon. I believe those you have to find yourself before they appear on your map, though you might be able to download the info from their site.

Or...you could explore and find them yourself as you adventure and frolic through a brand new zone!
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    You could use the Harvest Map addon. I believe those you have to find yourself before they appear on your map, though you might be able to download the info from their site.

Or...you could explore and find them yourself as you adventure and frolic through a brand new zone!

Im console mate
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There's a harvest map database that you can download, could export that data to a map and then use that. But that's a lot of work for console players
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

There's a harvest map database that you can download, could export that data to a map and then use that. But that's a lot of work for console players

Yeah it is :( im.hoping a pc player can help me out.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited for stupidity
    Edited by Hippie4927 on November 8, 2017 9:11PM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    edited for stupidity

What?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lynog85 wrote: »
    edited for stupidity

What?

I posted a link with maps of chest locations but when I looked more closely, CWC wasn't there. Sorry!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    lynog85 wrote: »
    edited for stupidity

What?

I posted a link with maps of chest locations but when I looked more closely, CWC wasn't there. Sorry!

Thanks for trying mate