Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aspera Giant-Friend [Eastmarch spoilers]

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
At the end of the quest these bits of conversation come up:
"You did well. Better than I or my master expected. Now, only one task remains."
You mentioned a master.
"You don't get to know everything, mortal. Does that frustrate you? Just know that some grudges are ancient and some answers are beyond your understanding."

Who is she really, and who is she working for?
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are many servants of the Daedric Princes, some are just more forthcoming than others.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• elias.stormneb18_ESO
    She is an aspect of Boethiah. She also appears in Deshaan as Aspera the Forgotten and in the Dragonstar Arena as Aspera Arena-Friend, both times in quests related to Boethiah. The book Boethiah and Her Avatars can also be found near her in Cradlecrush.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    She is an aspect of Boethiah. She also appears in Deshaan as Aspera the Forgotten and in the Dragonstar Arena as Aspera Arena-Friend, both times in quests related to Boethiah. The book Boethiah and Her Avatars can also be found near her in Cradlecrush.

Thank you! :) That makes sense.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is an aspect of Boethiah. She also appears in Deshaan as Aspera the Forgotten

The Forgotten looked like a Male Character from the Screenshot, so was not sure if it was the same one. Although the gender of a Daedric Servant could be quite fluid....

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• elias.stormneb18_ESO
    Nestor wrote: »
    She is an aspect of Boethiah. She also appears in Deshaan as Aspera the Forgotten

The Forgotten looked like a Male Character from the Screenshot, so was not sure if it was the same one. Although the gender of a Daedric Servant could be quite fluid....

Aspera the Forgotten is female, and uses the same voice as Boethiah and the other Asperas.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Aspera the Forgotten is female, and uses the same voice as Boethiah and the other Asperas.

Actually, this book (Boethia and her avatars) explains exactly the same.

These avatars, always tricky and often unpredictable, can appear as males or females, Dark Elves or some other race.

Explains rather clearly that this Dark elf woman IS her avatar. Also explains if you ever see a male gender, it's also her.