Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Please make a controller for mac

LittlePinkDot
LittlePinkDot
✭✭✭✭✭
So I currently play on PS4 with a wireless connection even though I have a mac pro desktop quad core 16 GB ram super computer upstairs with a fiber optic T1 connection because I absolutely cannot stand first person gaming with a mouse and a keyboard. Not to mention it hurts the wrists. Can you come out with a controller to work with mac that doesnt need some other program to convert it from pc windows or any complicated nonsense like that. I want to plug and play.
  • karpok
    karpok
    ✭✭✭
    Have you try using controllermate on mac (a good auto for eso is here : http://freetoplaymmorpgs.com/elder-scrolls-online/decompilers-play-eso-mac-controller-guide) ?
    Ok it's not strict plug and play, but not that difficult either. I've been using this for months with a nimbus controller and it's just awesome. I can't imagine switching back to keyboard.
    --
    Soumar, Aldmeri Sorcer
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Occasionally I use my PS4 controller with ESO, but I plug it in with USB. Then in ESO I switch to gamepad mode and it "just works". I don't use any other software that I'm aware of.