Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to calculate (HEALER/DPS) and (TANK/DPS) Champion Points?

Bers_Ser
Bers_Ser
✭✭
Hello people, I'm new to the game. I have played as a year the game but I must say that I am not an expert so I consider myself new in this. Do not know how to calculate the (CP) or do (builds) All I do is Google search and already but I want to be a little more "ALL-ROUNDER" Make two roles in a single character. Meaning to be TANK/DPS or HEALER/DPS I want to focus on the role of assistant what I would call (Tank) or (Healer) but without leaving the role of (DPS) I don't mean by that I want to do the same damage by doing the main role of (Healer/Tank) but enough to To go to do (Quest), (Delves Boss) and kill one that another (monster) Could you recommend me some other guide to do what I need?

I want to thank you for reading this publication in advance and I want you to know that is don't know English everything you see written here is done by the translator.

When we fight we have pity for our enemies! Since they are not our only enemies are brothers with different points of view. If you have to fight someone that someone must be the Aldmeri Dominion!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit more info on your favored playstyle will help, @Bers_Ser:

Do you like playing magicka, stamina, or health build characters?

What is your race?

What is your current champion points?

What is your preferred language for reading publications and build guides?

(Side note: Wardens make excellent off-tank or off-heals if you have the Morrowind chapter ...)

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 6, 2017 11:11PM
  • Bers_Ser
    Bers_Ser
    ✭✭
    Now I play a IMPERIAL/DK/STAMINA and a BRETON/SORC/MAGIKA i have 510 CP.

I have Morrowin but don't want to play a Warden now..
    When we fight we have pity for our enemies! Since they are not our only enemies are brothers with different points of view. If you have to fight someone that someone must be the Aldmeri Dominion!
  • dyn0m1k3
    dyn0m1k3
    ✭✭
    If you want to make a build and see what passives you'll get, what increases you'll get and the XP required check out this google docs spreadsheet I made: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IpoH482KKvyK-V4QHmum1rh-BcfCSI4JrqV1PSclg-g/edit#gid=1393683462

Just chose 'File' -> 'Make a copy' to save it to your own drive for editing!

Hope it helps...
    Xbox Series X EU Server GT: dyn0m1k3
  • Bers_Ser
    Bers_Ser
    ✭✭
    But don't know what need a Healer, Tank or a DPS :confounded: I have only copid many build in internet and don't know what need very roll.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tank is easy, just put points into reducing the block cost. Healer needs Blessed in the Apprentice tree. Healer can spec into the Warrior tree for some nice passive boosts when resurrecting players, but those aren't necessary.

Everything else you can do points just like you would for a DPS, because its all based towards mitigating damage or doing damage.