Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

The Early Price of a Dungeon Motif Chest Chapter?

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm completely deadset on getting BloodForge Chests when the Update comes to Console in a couple days. It's all I want. Aside from myself trying to go in and farm the thing, what kind of price on Xbox NA should I be expecting for someone to be selling the Motif Chapter? I want to assume within the range of 80k up to 150k cause that's usually what I see the Chests and Legs Chapters of other styles go for, but it'd also be nice cause that range is within my budget.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's anything like PC NA they are going to drop in price very quickly (from 200k to 50k in a week). This is because the motifs are currently a 100% drop from non-HM vet.

@ZOS_GinaBruno is this intended? Patch notes seem to imply hard mode increases drop chance, but you can't increase something that is already 100%.
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodroot was (is?) bugged but falkreath wasn't. Of course dreadhorn was the style I really wanted and after some...long...experiences with domi, I broke down and bought the main body pieces: 80k for chest (was on the cheap end), 50k each for legs and boots.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno is this intended? Patch notes seem to imply hard mode increases drop chance, but you can't increase something that is already 100%.

Hard mode does increase the chance from regular vet (non-hard mode) ... which is not a guaranteed drop. So, yes, the patch notes are correct.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what ive seen so far from day one the price seems to range around 150k to 200k each. But not a single chests chapter in any major trader, and it also seems like everyone is farming the crap out if Falkreath instead of Bloodroot.

If i have to spend 2/3 of my bank balance for this chapter then i will, lol.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!