Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

The Great Tree Quest.

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
The great tree quest, anyone else disturbed that when it brings you to grahtwood from auridon , theres no shore ramps, you have to jump off the ship to get to shore?

Who designed this?

https://imgur.com/a/XjfiE
Edited by chaz on November 6, 2017 1:29AM
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone who isn't afraid of slaughterfish, obviously.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Haven under attack and, therefore, dangerous to dock the ship?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    They could have just placed a life boat that transports you to and from. There's such a thing somewhere , I can't remember but the life boat takes you from the beach to a tiny island that really, just takes you seconds to swim over to. I thought it was silly, until I came across this quest and thought , hmmm, maybe that little life boat can now come in handy. Yeah, sorry that whole thing made no sense, except for the fact that the captain was *** drunk so now that I think of it, maybe that's what the developer wanted in the first place.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Isn't Haven under attack and, therefore, dangerous to dock the ship?

Yes it is:
    You will then arrive just outside a port town called Haven, which is being attacked by a band of pirates who call themselves the "Jackdaws."

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Great_Tree
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few quest ships that captain points you to the rails and says, "Land is over there across the water" or something to that effect. Maybe its only a couple of them. But, your going to get wet in this game from time to time. No way around it. Heck, wait until you get to Zone 4 and the Public Dungeon there......

In this case, it is because there are no docks in the area you are taken to. I don't know if they could have arranged a Dingy for you, as the water is too far away to activate something floating on it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still, seems silly. After having a drinking contest with the captain and neither one of us remembered who won only to then find myself being informed after the teleport by the crew of the ship that the captain wandered off to what ever on shore, that there's no ramp, ok I can understand that, but then there's no life boat just to go ship to shore. Thank Lord Dagon there wasn't any slaughterfish. Although I suppose the dev could have been evil about it and added slaughterfish to at least one side of the ship as a joke.

In anycase, I guess it's just me then that's not fine with it. Especially since for someone like that had problems already with the fact that we don't really swim like we could in Skyrim, we just float/dogpaddle. And slaughterfish? I mean really, we can't kill them? They say it's free roam map, there's a lot of places I wanted to just go explore but was blocked by these Friday specials (fish&chips) and wish we could swim to see what goodies we can get under the water like pearls of clams or treasure chests.

:-)