Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CWC quest with flow valves

EridansZc
EridansZc
Soul Shriven
Hey guys.

This is the second time I have tried to make the quest of CWC with the flow valves. I have to align 6 valves to start an "imperfect" to destroy a wall and continue to pursue Gascone. The problem is that I can not do it, even following the instructions.

Thank you very much.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EridansZc wrote: »
    Hey guys.

This is the second time I have tried to make the quest of CWC with the flow valves. I have to align 6 valves to start an "imperfect" to destroy a wall and continue to pursue Gascone. The problem is that I can not do it, even following the instructions.

Thank you very much.

turn the first valve until you see the purple'ish steam seeping through the crevices of the section of pipe to your right, then turn the next valve until you see the purple'ish steam seeping through the crevices of the section of pipe to your right, just keep repeating ... when you turn the last valve the 'imperfect' will come to life.
    Edited by Maryal on November 5, 2017 3:56AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems that someone did offer a solution.

I would suggest in the future googling ESO and the name of the quest. There are a number of players that post the solutions,and some even have videos, for most quests. You will usually get your answer faster.
  • EridansZc
    EridansZc
    Soul Shriven
    It worked, it's perfect. Thank you so much.
    I do not play the English version of the game and in addition I searched for a long time without finding help. That's what I usually do.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you've got your solution, so I'll just add the hint that got me through. I was stuck, thinking that I needed to stop the steam from flowing or that it had something to do with how many times I turned the valves. Instead, the valves control the direction the steam is going, so you need to turn the valves to direct the steam to where you need it to go to charge the core.
  • EridansZc
    EridansZc
    Soul Shriven
    I was thinking that too but I didn't get if I had to turn the valve one time or not. So i was stuck...
    But it's solved !
  • lolmer
    lolmer
    ✭✭
    I just ran into this issue as well. I found that if you don't get the steam flowing correctly at the current valve before moving to the next valve, the steam won't flow to the Imperfect even if you set them correctly afterwards. The last valve, no matter how many times you turn it, won't let the steam flow to the Imperfect, though it'll happily flow the wrong direction and out into the air.

You have to use the Reset Switch if you do them in the wrong order and try again.