The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox NA Players Who Deserve Recognition

Stamicka
Stamicka
✭✭✭✭✭
Xbox NA has lost it’s old elitist community, so who are the new upcoming skilled PvPers either in 1v1 or 1vx? Feel free to discuss.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested in this I haven't played in a while and want to see who the new blood.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runny, he's best NB world
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to know the best players just log into vivec and look at the top 10 for each alliance lol
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to know the best players just log into vivec and look at the top 10 for each alliance lol

Dood, panthorz!
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thankyourat we gonna have to play together one day in ESO or something else.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »

@KingJ Yea we got to play I'm just coming back i been gone for a little over a month. I'm dueling to get my rotation back right now I'm rusty. I got a stam dk on dc though
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TechSupportNA, his warden OP right now
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »

@KingJ Yea we got to play I'm just coming back i been gone for a little over a month. I'm dueling to get my rotation back right now I'm rusty. I got a stam dk on dc though
    Lol i havent played in about 3 months now so yea im pretty rusty.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That React Faster guy is pretty much a God I've heard
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    That React Faster guy is pretty much a God I've heard

Never heard of him before but sure I guess. Did he have a different older gt?
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Honestly I get so sick of hearing the Runny insults. He is such an easy target that anyone who goes there comes off looking highly unoriginal.

Seriously that guy is an absolute crack up in zone chat and I think he is great for the faction. I think every faction should have a "runny".

Thankyourat is an excellent player. I've seen him out there tons and really like his play style. Wish he had a DC toon so we could play together. Strapz is very good as is Slims2016 (could be wrong on the spelling).
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    If we're being all serious here then I would say Raqmu on his sorc and an ep group I really like to play with is run by the gt yourself or something like that. I don't really see that many ad in small groups now but one that's stood out to me is ponyloko which could also be because he loves to bag me. On DC I see a lot of stamwarden groups, but one of the biggest standouts i've seen since i've come back is Hyuei.

No lie Runny is pretty funny in text chat. EP has a couple "runnys" so to speak that it is easier to solo out runny on dc because ep has so many to choose from..
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which Xbox Alliance has the most higher individual skilled players?
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really see that many ad in small groups now but one that's stood out to me is ponyloko which could also be because he loves to bag me. ..

Pony is a straight up ***.

The xxxshockerxxx is another good player on AD.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    I don't really see that many ad in small groups now but one that's stood out to me is ponyloko which could also be because he loves to bag me. ..

Pony is a straight up ***.

The xxxshockerxxx is another good player on AD.

tbh i was just naming the first ad really that wasn't ball grouping. Shocker is alright but he was originally ep when i remembered him so idk he's probably gotten better.
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glowglow is a really good magplar, ninchimaru is a really magsorc, livefrmtoilet is a good stamblade acemerks is a monster stamdk
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glowglow is a really good magplar,

....ummmmmm
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    B)
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pizza wolf ,blurry, cooqeh
    Edited by Arkangeloski on November 11, 2017 1:08AM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone ever fight Kremist? He was really good if memory serves.

I never fought him but everyone has a ton of respect for morningkush.

We should make this an ongoing thread with shoutouts to those we've seen on the battlefield.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone ever fight Kremist? He was really good if memory serves.

I never fought him but everyone has a ton of respect for morningkush.

We should make this an ongoing thread with shoutouts to those we've seen on the battlefield.

Yeah Kremist was quite good but i'm pretty sure he quit along time ago and only comes back for tourneys. Morning Kush was amazing at one point. I saw Shieldstacker a few weeks ago not to mention Hulk and Kala. Though I must say it is fun trying to determine if it's Bllurry or the ad imposter one.

For me it's weird seeing these new faces since I came back not that long ago after quitting for almost a year. It's also weird seeing people I used to farm or small group becoming the group that farms in a small group.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's very few top players that play still, it's a new generation of pvpers
  • NeuroAutonomy
    NeuroAutonomy
    ✭✭
    I honestly don’t remember peoples names in PvP. If we fight, we fight, if we’re allies in that moment, great. I have however, noticed a lot of 5 stars who don’t show the skill I thought they would have for taking the time to get that far. I don’t know if it’s boosting or what but I feel like the actual ‘skill’ level of 5 stars has diminished. Are my expectations just too high?
    XB1 NA
    Paradøx- Council
    Ye Olde Pabst Brewery- Brewer
    Rinon Shadowleaf | Altmer | Sorcerer
    Sherlock Heals | Breton | Templar | Healer Supreme
    Rifkyn Shadowleaf | Altmer | Nightblade
    Betty Whips | Dunmer | Dragon Knight
    Ja'ran Dru-Jo | Khajiit | Nightblade
    Sun Eater Joe | Redguard | Templar
    Bobby Spears | Dunmer | Templar
    Crit Hemsworth | Wood Elf | Nightblade
    Oprah Windfrey | Redguard | Sorcerer
    Druid Barrymore | ? | Warden
    Quentin Flarentino | Altmer | Templar
    |vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMOL |
  • StayAlfresco
    StayAlfresco
    ✭✭
    I honestly don’t remember peoples names in PvP. If we fight, we fight, if we’re allies in that moment, great. I have however, noticed a lot of 5 stars who don’t show the skill I thought they would have for taking the time to get that far. I don’t know if it’s boosting or what but I feel like the actual ‘skill’ level of 5 stars has diminished. Are my expectations just too high?

I think you're spot on. I know a lot of five stars who seemingly have no knowledge of their class beyond spamming abilities. I think perhaps now we're just seeing a lot of large group players becoming five stars, which really doesn't mean that they can hold their own in a 1v1 at all.
    Edited by StayAlfresco on November 11, 2017 10:02AM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you're spot on. I know a lot of five stars who seemingly have no knowledge of their class beyond spamming abilities. I think perhaps now we're just seeing a lot of large group players becoming five stars, which really doesn't mean that they can hold their own in a 1v1 at all.

This.

I fought a 5 star AD sorc yesterday whose GT was unfamiliar to me. We had peeled off from the fighting and had a 1v1. I was really surprised how quickly I took him. My experience has been you can't necessarily equate skill with high rank.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Honestly I get so sick of hearing the Runny insults. He is such an easy target that anyone who goes there comes off looking highly unoriginal.

Seriously that guy is an absolute crack up in zone chat and I think he is great for the faction. I think every faction should have a "runny".

Thankyourat is an excellent player. I've seen him out there tons and really like his play style. Wish he had a DC toon so we could play together. Strapz is very good as is Slims2016 (could be wrong on the spelling).

Runny is toxic AF man. In addition to being a trash can. I don't think the world needs

This.

I fought a 5 star AD sorc yesterday whose GT was unfamiliar to me. We had peeled off from the fighting and had a 1v1. I was really surprised how quickly I took him. My experience has been you can't necessarily equate skill with high rank.

There's a handful of players with high ranks on our platform that are skilled, there's a lot of zerglings, to the point that a good GW or GO is more surprising than a bad one, at least in BGs where I spend my time
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Runny is toxic AF man. In addition to being a trash can. I don't think the world needs

Really? That has not been my experience at all. What I do see are a ton of people who slam him in zone chat for no apparent reason other than its a cheap, easy laugh. Is he a top tier player? Heck no but I get a kick out of him and enjoy the hell out of his gung *** attitude. It seems to me he is an easy target ergo he becomes the butt of everyone’s joke.

It sounds like you’ve had different interactions than I but I stand by my comments.

• Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every time I see that Mankeyyyy guy on his magsorc I turn in the opposite direction immediately. Biggest shields I've ever seen. Pretty much un-killable.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Really? That has not been my experience at all. What I do see are a ton of people who slam him in zone chat for no apparent reason other than its a cheap, easy laugh. Is he a top tier player? Heck no but I get a kick out of him and enjoy the hell out of his gung *** attitude. It seems to me he is an easy target ergo he becomes the butt of everyone’s joke.

It sounds like you’ve had different interactions than I but I stand by my comments.

TBH, I wasn't gonna post that, but I forgot to delete it when I quoted your other post.

I know plenty of people who have been harassed hardcore by runny for having characters on multiple factions. I personally take his zone chat antics with a grain of salt, but I've seen some outlandish things he messages to players playing his own faction.
  • NeuroAutonomy
    NeuroAutonomy
    ✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Every time I see that Mankeyyyy guy on his magsorc I turn in the opposite direction immediately. Biggest shields I've ever seen. Pretty much un-killable.

I remember him. Didn’t he used to be a stamblade?
    XB1 NA
    Paradøx- Council
    Ye Olde Pabst Brewery- Brewer
    Rinon Shadowleaf | Altmer | Sorcerer
    Sherlock Heals | Breton | Templar | Healer Supreme
    Rifkyn Shadowleaf | Altmer | Nightblade
    Betty Whips | Dunmer | Dragon Knight
    Ja'ran Dru-Jo | Khajiit | Nightblade
    Sun Eater Joe | Redguard | Templar
    Bobby Spears | Dunmer | Templar
    Crit Hemsworth | Wood Elf | Nightblade
    Oprah Windfrey | Redguard | Sorcerer