The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon tracking set proc cooldowns or timer for custom events

ZeroXFF
ZeroXFF
✭✭✭✭✭
So I recently got the Bloodthorn's Touch set, and to benefit from it fully I have to do direct damage every 5 seconds (which as a tank I might not do depending on the situation except to proc this set).

Is there an up to date addon like Set Buddy that tracks the cooldown of sets?

If there is no such addon, is there some addon that could show a notification X seconds after an event? So that I can either set the +stamina from the proc or a direct damage attack as a trigger and have the addon notify me after 5 seconds or show a 5s countdown or something?

• Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think action duration reminder is for the skills but not the sets bonus ? is it ?
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imza wrote: »

It only shows timers on my abilities, not on heavy/light attacks, bashing and procs (like the Riposte perk from the atronach constellation). Nor does it track set bonus cooldowns. And I don't see a way to add timers for custom actions. If I'm missing something in the settings though, I'd be grateful for the exlanation of how to set it up to make it do what I need.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it provides a buff to track then I'd use srendar buff tracker
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it provides a buff to track then I'd use srendar buff tracker

Bloodthorn's Touch doesn't. Furthermore, even the sets that do provide a buff oftentimes have a cooldown that is longer than the buff duration.
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also love to see an addon that shows for example cooldown on Earthgore set.
  • shenfa
    shenfa
    Soul Shriven
    I am also looking for a proc set cooldown tracker. It would be very nice to know when to do the action that procs the set bonus, especially for sets that have 100% proc chance and a longer cooldown.
  • OMGitsLone
    OMGitsLone
    Soul Shriven
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1367-Auramastery.html

You can track sets with this. It's more detailed. If you've ever played WoW, it's basically like weakauras. So much customization. It can be a little confusing at first, I know someone made a guide on youtube I saw recently, so i'll try and edit that into here when I can find it.
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OMGitsLone
    I just installed the addon, and I can't figure out how to make it show anything for events that have no duration. It will probably work for other sets, but Bloodthorn's Touch just gives resources and has a cooldown, no duration.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZeroXFF wrote: »
    @OMGitsLone
    I just installed the addon, and I can't figure out how to make it show anything for events that have no duration. It will probably work for other sets, but Bloodthorn's Touch just gives resources and has a cooldown, no duration.

Same I cant figure out how to configure it to show me the sets effect such as viper or others :)