The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Searching for PS4 Guild Beginners

BorderlinePsychotic
BorderlinePsychotic
Soul Shriven
I have a few characters up to about level 30, and am looking for a guild I don't have to pay insane amounts of gold towards that can still help with dungeons and group instances. Message me as a reply here or on my PSN deadhedgy.
Main: Heavy Shadow Nightblade
Secondary: Crafter Healing Templar
Glory to Morrowind
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could always checkout "Brotherhood of bogans" we are a oceanic guild that has players of all levels, functional discord. We do most of our events through the gmt+10 timezone
    Give us a yell if your interested
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    League of Assassins is a casual social guild, and we do pretty much everything including trials and dungeons, and we have a mentorship program to help people one on one with builds and such. Lots of experienced players and newbies alike.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com