Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Stamden Armor Sets/Builds

VirtualElizabeth
VirtualElizabeth
✭✭✭✭
Anyone willing to share their armor sets they are running on their Stam Warden at the moment? I am running an odd set up of Werewolf/Eternal Hunt and thinking I am missing the mark somehow. Thanks!
@ElizabethInTamriel; @ElizabethInESO
NA/PC
Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Trinotops
    Trinotops
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is my bow 2h build that I run on my stamden. If you're looking for BiS, there are plenty of stamden builds you can find online running seventh legion/fury.

Gear:
    2 bloodspawn (impen, max stamina)
    5 spriggans: 3 jewelry (2 wep damage 1 stam regen), 1 body (impen, max stamina), 1 greatsword (nirnhoned, prismatic)
    5 clever alchemist: 4 body (impen, max stam), 1 bow (infused, berserker)

Skills:
    Bow:
    Shimmering shield
    Shuffle
    Resolving vigor
    Ice fortress
    Sub assault (works better on bow bar)
    Healing thicket

2h:
    Stampede
    Rally (better burst heal than shrooms, although I sometimes wish I had the reliable major mending)
    Bull netch
    Wrecking blow (I perfer the empower)
    Reverse slice
    Dawnbreaker

Mundus: Warrior
    Food: Dubious camoran throne
    Edited by Trinotops on November 2, 2017 7:07PM
    Options
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Trinotops Thank you so much!!
    NA/PC
    Options
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gl landing wb versus non morons.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I ditched dizzying swing. Dizzying swing setups are just there to set up burst against bad players or evade until you can identify them. Especially with my latency I can't reliably land that skill so I've moved back to S&B as my offensive bar and 2h as a buff bar and snare removal.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    I run 2pc bloodspawn, 5pc 7th legion and werewolf hide. Front bar is 2h and back bar dual wield to get ww hide 5pc. I'd like to get an asylum 2h front bar and a ww hide shield.

In groups I may switch to 5pc fasalla and 5 pc knightmare for defile. Or 5pc shacklebreaker 5 pc marksman to run rapids. I pretty much always have bloodspawn on.

I've been thinking about dropping knightmare for livewire on the defile build.

Ice fortress, netch, sub assault, spores and shimmering shield are used in all builds.

I have a lot of points into befoul for the defile build, using pollen for major defile. Solo and small group I use birds for pressure.

Group ults are thicket and permafrost. solo and small group I drop permafrost for dawnbringer.
    Options
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all who have commented!
    NA/PC
    Options
  • alext89
    alext89
    ✭✭✭
    2xbloodspawn
    5xhundings (heavy)
    3xagility
    Maelstrom 2h axe precise
    Maelstrom 1h&shield for ekstra surstain

-Damage is enough by far. But Ofc u have to Line up burst combo
    -Surstain is bad But a learning process. When u get used to it. Its No problem.

Pro: good crit - good Damage - No rely on proc Damage bonus.

Cons: surstain 1300 regn. Is not good. But need to adapt - lack of speed. No speed skill on backbar, since i need low slash for surstain. There for i use speed pots.

I use stampede, mixed whit my beetles. Or beetles + dizzy + dawnbreaker. This kills most players. Who arrent full Health or in defence.

In bg 4 People were fighting and all were not at full Health. My beetle + stampede + dawnbreaker wiped Them all out in 1 shot. Damage is defendly good enough.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO, if you go for the asylum 2h to run a dizzying swing-based build you should run coward's gear as a S&B back bar. The ability to kite under pressure is so strong with forward momentum.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    IMO, if you go for the asylum 2h to run a dizzying swing-based build you should run coward's gear as a S&B back bar. The ability to kite under pressure is so strong with forward momentum.

I personally run a maelstrom s/b w/ agility jewelry;

Warden has bird of prey and doesn't need coward's for mobility imo
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ezeepeezee wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »

I personally run a maelstrom s/b w/ agility jewelry;

Warden has bird of prey and doesn't need coward's for mobility imo

Cowards gives you sustain, saves you a skill slot, and offer major protection while kiting. It's a very, very, under-rated set
    Options
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all!
    NA/PC
    Options
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried my Werewarden build (note: it will be updated a few days after the console release of Clockwork City.)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/351953/were-warden-build-update-1-3/pg1

Fun Fact: The werewarden build was Featured in the Battlemasters Corner so you know it's a good one, but it varies from person to person.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
    Options