The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Elf Magika NB Healer/DPS

Mithalarin
Tired of waiting in endless queues, but you want to dps? Try this build:

http://www.eso-skillfactory.com/en/build/nightblade/dark-elf-magika-nb-healer-dps/30774/

Dark Elf Magika Nightblade Healer & DPS
Heal while damaging
Debuff damage
Heal over time so people don't die while you are stunned or knocked down
Execute ability
High critical rate on direct damage and ground effect abilities
Increased fire damage
Increased fire and lava resists
Fast Ultimate generation on your damage bar due to Assassination Ultimate
Long lasting (18 second) defense/damage Ultimate on back bar
Vampire optional for increased magika & stamina regeneration, faster stealth movement, and damage reduction
Breton is also an excellent option for vampires using any destruction staff
High Elf is a good option for non vampires using any destruction staff
Edited by Mithalarin on November 2, 2017 2:23PM
  • Mithalarin
    Teach your tank to stay in the green circle and the healing ground effect!
  • agingerinohio
    agingerinohio
    ✭✭✭
    I main a Templar healer but during the xp event I leveled a dunmer magblade. I threw my SPC and Worm + one piece Troll King and queued up as a healer.. Holy moly tons of fun. The dungeon runs go much faster as I am able to contribute quite a bit of dps all the while healing my allies. Due to how SPC has me trained to keep health bars full, I love the NB hots. I haven't healed in vet dungeons though as I do not have orbs yet.

I run healing springs, mutagen, sap essence, inner light and healing ward on my resto bar. On my destro bar: elemental drain, impale, funnel health, refreshing path, wall of elements.
    Edited by agingerinohio on November 8, 2017 7:10AM