The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recipes cannot be removed from the menu

Martype
Martype
Soul Shriven
The support sent me here, since they claim that they can't help me. I should contact the developers they say. So here I am.

I accidentally learned a provisioning recipe on a char with that I definetely don't want to do any crafting. Since I am kind of a perfectionist it now is freaking me out, that this recipe cannot be deleted.
I even created an AddOn so this cannot happen again and shared it to also help others (http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1839-NotaCraftsman.html).

Apperently this does not solve the problem with my character, that now kind of feels tarnished to me. If this really cannot be undone unfortunately I am forced to leave this game. I can't play this character anymore and I don't want to level up a new one (yeah, call me a psycho...).
As a hard working citizen and father of two children I simply don't have the time for this. Whenever I log into the game I'd like to enjoy it, but not waste time because of such a small accident

So from developer to developers: Please help me!

Wouldn't it make sense to make this whole thing a feature? To me it would be totally sensible when a chef decides to take off some recipes from the menu.

On the other hand it would also make sense to make all recipes and motivs an account-wide thing.

I hope to get some support here.

Regards