Maintenance for the week of April 1:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 1

Suggestion: Attunable Guild Traders

Stormahawk
Stormahawk
✭✭✭✭
I was thinking what if we could get guild traders in player homes through Attunable Traders? They would work just like Attunable Stations but with guild traders instead of set crafting stations. The only other difference might be to add an option to re-attune them should the guild they are attuned to go inactive. This can give smaller guilds the exposure they need while also adding more utility to player housing. A win-win for all!
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting idea. They could be attuned to a guild trader location, instead of a specific guild, so you don't have to worry about guilds going inactive.

Better yet, what if they could be attuned to a zone. For example, a trader attuned to Deshaan would show the items in all of the Deshaan guild traders (6 or 7 of them?) with one search. Would be a QoL time saver that I would pay gold or crowns for, while still keeping trader spots competitive.

• Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How would people outside of your guild find your house to access the trader?
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »

fourteen guilds have access to my house.
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »

It wouldn't be a unique guild trader. It's just a convenient way to access a guild trader that already exist somewhere else in the world. The idea is to save the effort of going to different zones and simply have a way to access these traders from a player house. It could function similarly to a bank (for guild store access), but instead of being linked to your guilds it could be linked to any guild with an active trader location, or possibly multiple guilds.