The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ruby Red Lipstick ?

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Greetings everyone, I have a question and hope someone knows.

I have seen a couple of people use this really nice RED lipstick on their toons, I like to get it for mine but I have no idea what to look for in the cosmetics section. Does anyone know what it is, where I can find it, is it part of a package?

Oh shoot, I wish I had a screenshot for you but I don't. Since my main turned Vampire ZoS doesn't offer really much to make your toon look good when it turns all pasty faced.

Thanks.
:D
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown crate
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Crown crate

Yes, thank you. I never thought to look in there before LOL.

https://imgur.com/a/eus04
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one in the crown crate isn't that great, but I'm 99% sure there's one in the big cosmetics pack that's available in the crown store. It's a pretty decent price for a whole lot of stuff. I believe it's called "Cosmetic Pack: Face Markings." You can click on it in the store to see what the pack includes, just to make sure.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the one I got from the crate is actually the one I wanted, I was able to get it, only cost me 1200 crowns buying 3 $400 crates and using Gem Extraction to get enough Gems to buy the lipstick I wanted, it actually makes my character look so much prettier. There's a nice blue or gold one in there somewhere, it looks good and maybe next year I'll get those. That is if we're luck to have eso around for one more year LOL.