Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can I still loot hollow jack spectre mask ?

Danteanz
Danteanz
✭✭
I got thicketman spectre mask but that one never gets looted.

is it looted in plunder skulls? or it was just in 2016?
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good question. Both my friend and I have looted multiple thicketman masks and have yet to see a hollowjack.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Hollowjack mask is in the skulls but I think the drop rate is very low. It took me over 400 skulls to get one.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten a couple of the Hollowjacks. It does seem like the drop rate for Thicketman is a bit higher.
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've opened well over 300 (that's when I stopped bothering to keep count) and have yet to get a single mask so you just need to be extremely lucky I suppose.
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I got 2 Hollowjack V.2 within my first 100 skulls. I luckily was able to get my Thicket mask with a nice trade.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • Cyberwolffe
    Cyberwolffe
    ✭✭✭
    I got 2 Hollowjack mask in the 100 skulls i looted on my NB but haven't seen a Thicketman one yet.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 thickman ... but 2 we're same run. Ironically...I just bought them right before.

On topic it was rare one last year too. :'( paid 150k for too.
  • Dunnn
    Dunnn
    ✭✭✭
    I have received three of each, on top of the ones that I 'learned' although to be fair I was farming all of the Dolmens, Delves and World Bosses in Tamriel and earned a high number of plunder skulls from doing this.
    Swims-In-Coffee [Argonian Stamblade EP]
    D'ar Nomad [Khajit Stamblade EP]
    Pepe Sillvia [Wood Elf Stamblade EP]
    Trips-Over-Tail [Argonian Crafter! EP]
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the Hollowjack after 40 skulls but I had to buy Thicketman. Got something like 400 skulls during the event.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    I gave up. :(
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the drop rate is really really low, I am also farming it, but did not receive it yet, but probably yes, today still, the witches festival ends 1. november, 10AM EDT, which is 3PM UCT+1 (Wien, Bratislava, Prague - my time zone)
    Edited by altemriel on October 31, 2017 8:31AM
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten 1 Hollowjack Mask v2, 3 old Thicketman Masks and 0 of the other 2 masks out of over 200 Plunder Skulls. They definitely seem more rare.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 Thicket - no Spectre Hollow mask.

I ended up buying one for 40 k. :)
    PC
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looted it late sundaynight, and while I had it already from last year, gave it to another guildmate.

And out of over 240 skulls so far just 2 masks total, rngJesus help me!
    Edited by Azurya on October 31, 2017 9:45AM
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hover over the masks as an item and doesn't tell me whether i have it or not. Anyway to tell other than having the item and clicking on it?.

Are they all shown in the hats section and if i dont have 1 it will be greyed out, or are they hidden from there until you unlock it?