The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crafting with Clowns

Lady_Lindel
Lady_Lindel
✭✭✭
As of this morning everything I craft with for daily writs is not using mats but clowns ... must be April 1st and I time travelled
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Too much skooma..
    8343907c236f9442b8ed597ab3a43bea.gif

love is love
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WAT.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    and if it is trick or treat I'll take treat thanks ...
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    abkLx2s.png
    im more disturbed mount im needed =.=
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    next crafter now wants Vampire hearts .. have pic if I figure out how to upload it
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My guess, it's an addon easter egg, seen this before with another event that even had a little buggy quest to do in dwemer delves that gave you a winged demon polymorph (that nobody else could see.)
    love is love
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    I'll have to check that out .. Thanks @Caligamy_ESO :-)
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    6m1HlnA.gif
    Clowns you say?
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    ROFLMAO!!! That's cool :-)
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I craft with clowns all the time.
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is indeed an add-on Easter egg. I have other 'items' including ghost eyes and vampire hearts. I just forgot to make the better one the more visible ones.
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dolgubon wrote: »
    This is indeed an add-on Easter egg. I have other 'items' including ghost eyes and vampire hearts. I just forgot to make the better one the more visible ones.

Ha I posted to you in our guild and lol! Nice!
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    Did make me wonder if it was for Halloween @Dolgubon Your addon is awesome, with 5 crafters it has made my game so much easier. Thank you :-)
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jonquena wrote: »
    As of this morning everything I craft with for daily writs is not using mats but clowns ... must be April 1st and I time travelled

Saw that last night, was confuzzled for a few. Only happens crafting hardware, tho.

Guy is a fun Joker.

:*

Edited by twev on October 31, 2017 1:09PM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an awesome gem of an Easter egg, from the author of one of the greatest add-ons in the game. Thumbs up @Dolgubon <3
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an easter egg indeed, or rather, a Halloween egg. :) I checked the source code of the Lazy Writ Crafter, and there's a function to activate "Divinity Protocol" which outputs these funny texts when it's October 31st 2017.

In addition to Clowns, you can also get Vampire Hearts, Ghost Eyes or Werewolf Claws. ;)

I should add, when I first noticed this, I aborted the auto-craft, thinking I might have configured it to use some odd new rare style material. ;)
    Edited by Loc2262 on October 31, 2017 1:17PM
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uhm, okay, this is real... :open_mouth:

SQ3tq4m.jpg

WTF? 0_o
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the items crafted with these clowns evil and cursed though?

Just thinking that might affect sales yes ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This takes me back to something I hoped they would do for crafters where on random days one could create an item with special power imbued by a daedric prince at certain locations. Looks like it's Uncle Sheo's turn today!
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]