The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there any chance that Crown Crate seasons will repeat?

Ir0nB34r
Ir0nB34r
✭✭✭
Or perhaps some of the items might come back?

I missed the Storm and Wild Hunt seasons and would really like to have gotten the bear mounts from them.
[XBOX][NA]
Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
(Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
"If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Potentially but probably not for a while.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next crate datamine has shown pet/baby versions of the themed creatures - so it makes sense that, one day, they'll go back and make itty-bits of the atronach, wild hunt, dwarven, and skeletal mounts we've already gone through.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ideally, they'll put old Crown Crate stock directly on the store, maybe a year after they originally went on sale. That way those of use who refuse to be stupid with our money still get to buy the mounts, and Crown Crate mounts are still exclusive to Crates for a whole year so shouldn't put many people off buying new seasons of Crates.
  • Midori_Oku
    Midori_Oku
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would leave old crates in the game, but only keep the current crown crate season items in the crown gem section. That way people can still get the old stuff from the crates, but they have to chance it. I would love to get a storm atronach horse, but I didn't have the extra money at the time. =/
    Edited by Midori_Oku on October 31, 2017 9:14PM
    Midori Oku - Female High Elf - Magicka Sorcerer
    Allesse Nightvale - Female Wood Elf - Stamina Dragonknight
    Raelette Velaoche - Female Breton - Magicka Templar
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on the information we've been given, retired crown store items can show up in future crown crates, but when crown crate seasons are done, all of the non-consumable items from that season are gone for good.

There could always be repaints and variants, but as far as those exact items, you're likely not going to see them again unless somebody gifts them to you.
    signing off
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I figured that like events the themes and some of the stuff will repeat, but not all, and some new.

could be way off tho
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Seriva
    Seriva
    Soul Shriven
    It's highly unlikely that crates will be repeated.