The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Witches Festival

TheWalkinDread
When and what time does it end in the UK? I've got 1 more alt at level 30 and I wanna try and lvl up before its over

Best Answer

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 10am Eastern Daylight Time (7am Pacific) in the United States on Nov 1 ... I'll let you do the conversion to your home in the UK on Wednesday afternoon.
    Answer ✓
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note above however:

"ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – November 1, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)"

which makes me wonder if you'd actually be able to sign into the game in those last 2 hours before 10 a.m. EDT.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.