The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Red Lotus is Recruiting All Top Tier Nightblades!

Zelos
Zelos
✭✭✭✭✭
Red Lotus is recruiting all Top Tier Magicka or Stamina PvP nightblades!

Those who are just starting also can have a spot in learning from the best PvP nightblades in game. We are focused on creating a large Stamina and Magicka Nightblade guild holding Tournaments with varying prizes as well as other member exclusive events.

For a temporary invite Mail @Jake17 or @Zelos in-game with your Faction and CP rank. You will receive a 2 Week invite and within those 2 weeks learn to grow as a PvP player and afterwards we will assess your skill and choose if you stay or not. This is how we make sure people arent filling up guild slots who arent taking it as serious as others.

We are currently building up our roaster and will be sending out invites to those who would like to join. We want you to grow as a player in this hard PvP time and find others to play with or Duo Nightblades.

Requirements

- CP 300
- Magicka or Stamina Nightblade on any factions

*You can play any toon you want just as long as you meet the requirements, we are not forcing you to only play PvP nightblade.
Edited by Zelos on November 1, 2017 2:15AM
Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play Almost exclusively Nightblade but only have DC toons leveled. Send me a friend req in game until they fix the 5th guild bug
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollery are you in the guild right now?
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.