The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Cartel behind Morrowind and CWC furnishing plan

itreboiz
itreboiz
✭✭✭
I'm done with this. Now it's time that ZOS make something.

I'm trying to collect all furnishging plans. Homestead plans are pretty easy and cheaper to aquire. The drop rate of Morrowind/CWC furnishing plans is absurd. I spent 15+m gold and i still need 350+ plans. Even farming urn is Vvardenfell tombs the drop rate is still too low and prices around trade guilds are above 750k+ (u can find even 1,2-1,5m/each). Alot of Craglorn's top traders are checking all day every day all the guilds, buying new plans for 50k+ and reselling at 500k+. I'm done farming 4-6h/day just for buy 3-4 new plans each week.

It's time that ZOS update Rolis Hlaalu NPC. Should be sell a different type of Hlaalu Master Furnisher's Document, one for Vvardenfell and in future one for CWC, even at 50-100 vocuhers.

It's time to put an end at this crazy conspirancy.

Thanks for your attention

@itreboiz
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Completely agree. The current system which is designed to drive people to the crown store to buy furniture for their house is disgusting.
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Completely agree. The current system which is designed to drive people to the crown store to buy furniture for their house is disgusting.

I already spent nearly 120€/year for sub + collector edition's + sometimes a nice mount/housde/costume

But i'm not gonna spent money in furnishing stuff...especially if i can drop or buy the recipe for gold

Can we have a thogught from ZOS? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not saying I agree or disagree with this, but I believe ZOS is looking to furnishings to revitalize the economy and social aspects of the game.

They don’t intend for a player to be able to go out and quickly / cheaply buy every furnishing recipe (then making everything in their homes for themselves and never making things for others). They want players to win/buy the occasional rare recipe and then make and list some for others, using the proceeds to then buy pieces they want but can’t make.

For some reason players haven’t adapted to this concept as quickly as they did with mats when the game first released on consoles. Back then, people traded everything actively in the stores and just out in the game. Maybe the game is aging out and won’t have a viable economy like it used to.

Either way, yes the drops for some recipes are veeeeery rare. I think it’s intended, and I see those furnishing themselves selling for reasonable prices all over. I’d love to find a telvanni couch recipe to be able to make and sell, but in the meantime if I want one the pieces are only like $10k each in guild stores.
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    They don’t intend for a player to be able to go out and quickly / cheaply buy every furnishing recipe (then making everything in their homes for themselves and never making things for others). They want players to win/buy the occasional rare recipe and then make and list some for others, using the proceeds to then buy pieces they want but can’t make.

For some reason players haven’t adapted to this concept as quickly as they did with mats when the game first released on consoles. Back then, people traded everything actively in the stores and just out in the game. Maybe the game is aging out and won’t have a viable economy like it used to.

Either way, yes the drops for some recipes are veeeeery rare. I think it’s intended, and I see those furnishing themselves selling for reasonable prices all over. I’d love to find a telvanni couch recipe to be able to make and sell, but in the meantime if I want one the pieces are only like $10k each in guild stores.

I agree with you that this is likely what ZOS is trying to do, but it's not working. imo there are two big problems:

1) It's a break from the rest of the game up until May, where being a motif completionist was a challenge but achievable - those of us who like collecting plans had already gotten used to thinking of plans like motifs and cooking recipes, and to making furniture for guildies for free (just like training gear, or research pieces).

2) Materials are too rare, relative to demand, so making a profit on most furnishings is difficult. If you're careful about what you make it's entirely possible to make enough money to offset mat costs (ie don't make things with mastic, grain solvent, rakeipa, heartwood, or roe). For base game plans, the market has settled around 5-7k per piece of purple furniture, ime anyway, but it costs me more than 6k to make a full Redguard bookcase; a blue dwemer table cost 21k in mats (more than 10k on the frames), and it took me three weeks to sell at 25k.

Even if all of us stopped making free furniture today, most players I know don't want to spend a month's savings to decorate one room of their house. Even that 10k Telvanni couch is as much as a first horse. As a seller I only ever put a few pieces up at a time, because that's a lot of mats and decisions to go through when I can make good money on the mats themselves, and making furnishings as a service to guildies makes me happy.

(And that's not even getting in to the definitions of rare vs impossible. Pre-Morrowind Redguard plans were rare, but you could still expect to get some if you spent a few hours in Abah's Landing or working on master writs, and you could trade them for the plans or furnishings you wanted. Morrowind and CWC plans? Even if you get one new plan, good luck finding someone else with a plan or furnishing you want.)

PC-NA, for the record.
    Edited by victoriana-blue on October 31, 2017 2:25AM
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree and disagree.

Clockwork City is barely one week old. Players deserve the chance to collect furnishings in-game for free rather than for crowns or vouchers. Not going to single out any player, but there is the instant gratification crowd that needs the complete set of furnishings yesterday ... to check it off the list and play a different game until the next major ESO patch.

On the other hand, the OP has a very good point about Morrowind furnishings.

This is content that has been out for five (5) months now. I don't think a bump in the drop rate is out of the question. To use a prior ZOS example, recall that Nirncrux drops in Craglorn were actually half of what they are today. In addition, when Nirncrux debuted, it was only in Upper Craglorn (now it is all of the zone). The change was made well after the initial Craglorn zone patch ... mostly in response to player feedback.

I also think that adding Morrowind furnishings to Rolis Hlaalu would be a good idea ... considering the limited inventory he has at any given time.

All this in my opinion.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These plans are not worth the chase. I see ZOS is in their public communications trying to set them into "rare" or "awesome" status, but it is failing. After over 2000 plans none of them are rare. I have bought maybe half dozen dwemer plans, that's all.

I see little reason to continue collecting when ZOS is not developing the game systems at all. Homestead was the last systems update. After that nothing has happened, not even storage system to houses.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I admit, OP lost me after "I spent 15 mil gold". Cripes, I worked my patootie off for a month to scrape and afford the witches house.

15 million?

Really really hard to be sympathetic.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I admit, OP lost me after "I spent 15 mil gold". Cripes, I worked my patootie off for a month to scrape and afford the witches house.

15 million?

Well, i read it this way: not even 15 millions is enough. My sympathy goes to OP for at least trying. That leaves a question, is housing since Morrowind for ANY players? And i don't consider crown store whales as actual players.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    I’m not saying I agree or disagree with this, but I believe ZOS is looking to furnishings to revitalize the economy and social aspects of the game.

I'll agree with one point, it is intended. But your ideology is off I feel. ZOS couldn't give two **** about the in game economy, every item that is traded or sold or crafted via in game is one less potential purchase in the crown store. That is why they are so rare, that is why the Master Writ vendor has not been updated, and that is why nobody from ZOS will respond to this thread.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree and disagree.

Clockwork City is barely one week old. Players deserve the chance to collect furnishings in-game for free rather than for crowns or vouchers. Not going to single out any player, but there is the instant gratification crowd that needs the complete set of furnishings yesterday ... to check it off the list and play a different game until the next major ESO patch.

On the other hand, the OP has a very good point about Morrowind furnishings.

This is content that has been out for five (5) months now. I don't think a bump in the drop rate is out of the question. To use a prior ZOS example, recall that Nirncrux drops in Craglorn were actually half of what they are today. In addition, when Nirncrux debuted, it was only in Upper Craglorn (now it is all of the zone). The change was made well after the initial Craglorn zone patch ... mostly in response to player feedback.

I also think that adding Morrowind furnishings to Rolis Hlaalu would be a good idea ... considering the limited inventory he has at any given time.

All this in my opinion.

I agree that the DLC is still very new, however the plans from the previous two updates are still ridiculously rare. A person has bad luck or no luck finding the plans, but as a community the general consensus is that aren't anywhere to be found. If you consider the hundreds of thousands of accounts across three platforms that is millions, perhaps billions of urns, crates, containers that have been looted and reports are 1-3 found ever in 3-4 months, period. That is a grossly weighted table with one goal, drive you to the real money store.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree with OP. This needs to be changed.
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a supplier of fine furnishings yes Khajiit has many thoughts on this.

This one has spent the last week journeying through the city of wheels and cogs and not one regional recipe has she yet obtained. If those recipes can only be found in that area then they should be the only recipes you can find in that area not mixed in with so many Argonian toothbrush holders and Wood Elf jugs.

Perhaps also it is time for there to be a daily quest or writ of some kind in each region where a random furnishing recipe for that region may be rewarded yes?

If the system is too restricted then travellers will give up on it altogether when the hope of obtaining a set of furnishings to the liking seems to hard. No one will just buy everything from the store - it is just too much - whereas if they can craft a good number of items then they will be more prepared to buy just a few things from the store to supplement this.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    The rare drop rate, or rather close to non existent drop rate did one thing. It made me decide not to buy CWC and instead save my crowns for the next dlc. I will farm CWC till my one month eso+ runs out. And by then furniture plan hunting is basically all that's left for me in CWC anyway. So with that being hopeless due to the drop rate... ZOM effectively made me spend 2000 crowns less, instead of spending more in the store. Don't think that's quite what they intend,.

Edit: My month of ESO+ is done... I still have 0 regional CWC furniture plans.
    Edited by Orticia on November 22, 2017 7:30AM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am convinced that the "nerf" to the drop rate wasn't just a nerf. The furnature recipes have been removed from the drop table of the Factotums. Ive killed hundreds and haven't seen one recipe since the "nerf". I am in a couple of guilds with some hard core farmers. No one has seen a recipe since the "nerf"

I have ESO+, so I have the DLC but I wont be purchasing the CWC house as I was thinking I might do because I cant get recipes to make zone appropriate furniture for it. It would seem kinda weird to me to put Kajiit and Nord furniture in there.
    Edited by Katahdin on November 3, 2017 9:59PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    agree - don't see even one green recipe in factotums CWC. BUT... I noticed larger rates in other zones. Like I've got three purple in one day in Auridon. No idea why.

-vovus
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the system is too restricted then travellers will give up on it altogether when the hope of obtaining a set of furnishings to the liking seems to hard. No one will just buy everything from the store - it is just too much - whereas if they can craft a good number of items then they will be more prepared to buy just a few things from the store to supplement this.

@SantieClaws
    Hopefully your gentle wisdom can make them see reason, Santie, as I could not agree more.

Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭

This one has spent the last week journeying through the city of wheels and cogs and not one regional recipe has she yet obtained. If those recipes can only be found in that area then they should be the only recipes you can find in that area not mixed in with so many Argonian toothbrush holders and Wood Elf jugs.

Perhaps also it is time for there to be a daily quest or writ of some kind in each region where a random furnishing recipe for that region may be rewarded yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

^this
    PC-EU @lientier
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, there needs to be some sanity restored to the drop rates and locations. Put furnishing styles in their corresponding regions. Breton in High Rock, Nord in Skyrim, etc. Then increase the drop rates for DLC related recipes and make them available as possible rewards for completing activities in the relevant zones. Things like delve/public/group dungeon bosses, Dark Anchors, World Bosses, Daily Quests. An 8% drop rate for overland and a 24% rate for activities sounds reasonable to me imho. Maybe even have more achievement related furniture available to encourage players to explore content.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, there needs to be some sanity restored to the drop rates and locations.

Some quotes require no comment. Apologies extended for providing one.
    Edited by Kahina on November 6, 2017 10:34AM
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭

15 million?

It should make it easy, not hard. A player who can spend 15 million (not much once you get into trading at the high end) laments the drop rates of furniture recipes. AKA, the availability.

If they can't satisfy themselves, what hope does a casual player have?

• Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kahina wrote: »

15 million?

It should make it easy, not hard. A player who can spend 15 million (not much once you get into trading at the high end) laments the drop rates of furniture recipes. AKA, the availability.

Ain't that the truth?

15m is definitely the high-end of the spectrum. I was a bit off-put by the figure, too. But that just adds more weight to the point, here: what hope is there for those of us who have been steadily acquiring furniture recipes, casually?

I understand ZOS wants people to buy furniture with Crowns. But if someone with 15m can't get all the recipes in-game, then perhaps the drop rate is a bit too low.

I blame the drop rate, yes. That drives prices up, certainly.

But prices have also been getting more inflated due to the unchanged limitations of guild traders. A player can only be in five guilds, and can only sell 30 items in each store (if that guild has trading enabled). To my knowledge, it's been 30 slots ever since guild stores were implemented in 2014. Now, it's three years later, and the number of items in the game that can be sold through guild traders has dramatically increased, but there hasn't been a corresponding increase in "output" nodes for these additional items.

Sure, we get five or six new guild traders in each new DLC zone, and each Outlaws Refuge has one, but the rate at which new guild stores come out is a far cry from the rate at which ZOS adds new items to the game. The economy is far too restricted, so it's very easy for prices to be astronomical; not because of limited supply, because of limited distribution.

Let's say you're a semi-casual, semi-serious player and you're fortunate enough to be in three guilds with three active traders, maybe one in a major quest hub if you're very lucky. You can only sell 90 items at a time, and you're going to put your best loot into the guild store with the most-trafficked trader. That's not much. If you play 10-20 hours a week, unless all of your drops are BOP, you're going to be selling a lot of stuff as trash to merchants.

The economy would be a lot healthier, prices would go down, and players would be happier if ZOS increased the limit on items sold through a guild store from 30 to 50, each. People like the author of this thread would be able to find the recipes they want for a fair price because there would be sufficient availability for price competition to emerge.

As it stands, depending on what you're looking for, there's no guarantee it's for sale someplace (let alone that you can afford it). I was stunned the first time I saw a recipe for sale for $2.8m because I knew it wasn't the intrinsic value of the recipe -- it was the rarity of the drop, the visibility of the guild trader, and THEN the value of the actual item.

Some of the rules in ESO's economy are either stupidly arbitrary or transparently motivated. I can't decide whether it's more likely the 30-items limitation is stupidly arbitrary or if they truly believe it pressures players to buy items with Crowns.
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    Kahina wrote: »

15 million?

Ain't that the truth?

15m is definitely the high-end of the spectrum. I was a bit off-put by the figure, too. But that just adds more weight to the point, here: what hope is there for those of us who have been steadily acquiring furniture recipes, casually?

I understand ZOS wants people to buy furniture with Crowns. But if someone with 15m can't get all the recipes in-game, then perhaps the drop rate is a bit too low.

I blame the drop rate, yes. That drives prices up, certainly.

But prices have also been getting more inflated due to the unchanged limitations of guild traders. A player can only be in five guilds, and can only sell 30 items in each store (if that guild has trading enabled). To my knowledge, it's been 30 slots ever since guild stores were implemented in 2014. Now, it's three years later, and the number of items in the game that can be sold through guild traders has dramatically increased, but there hasn't been a corresponding increase in "output" nodes for these additional items.

Sure, we get five or six new guild traders in each new DLC zone, and each Outlaws Refuge has one, but the rate at which new guild stores come out is a far cry from the rate at which ZOS adds new items to the game. The economy is far too restricted, so it's very easy for prices to be astronomical; not because of limited supply, because of limited distribution.

Let's say you're a semi-casual, semi-serious player and you're fortunate enough to be in three guilds with three active traders, maybe one in a major quest hub if you're very lucky. You can only sell 90 items at a time, and you're going to put your best loot into the guild store with the most-trafficked trader. That's not much. If you play 10-20 hours a week, unless all of your drops are BOP, you're going to be selling a lot of stuff as trash to merchants.

The economy would be a lot healthier, prices would go down, and players would be happier if ZOS increased the limit on items sold through a guild store from 30 to 50, each. People like the author of this thread would be able to find the recipes they want for a fair price because there would be sufficient availability for price competition to emerge.

As it stands, depending on what you're looking for, there's no guarantee it's for sale someplace (let alone that you can afford it). I was stunned the first time I saw a recipe for sale for $2.8m because I knew it wasn't the intrinsic value of the recipe -- it was the rarity of the drop, the visibility of the guild trader, and THEN the value of the actual item.

Some of the rules in ESO's economy are either stupidly arbitrary or transparently motivated. I can't decide whether it's more likely the 30-items limitation is stupidly arbitrary or if they truly believe it pressures players to buy items with Crowns.

Bringing up slots for 30 to 50 will not change anithing. If you know what to farm and the right price u need only 1 trade guild and 30 slots to make millions...

the points are:

- or drastically increment the drop rate
    - or update rolis hlaalu random recipe drop

Time ago in homestead the more rares recipe were the redguard ones. But was affordable even at 75-100k/each purple recipe. Now at 450k+ it's crazy. I can't spend my life farmign for buying furnishing recipe....
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed - I know over 1k furnishing plans and spent a lot of gold acquiring the ones i liked.

Drop rate is terrible and its a poor move to force people to CS items, which i wont do.

Completed CWC story line, the whole map, didn't drop x1 CWC furnishing plan. My next alt has completed half the CWC and hasnt dropped a CWC furnishing plan.

The least ZOS could do is update the writ voucher envelopes to give MW and CWC plans. Adding in a daily for furnishing plans is a good move also, would maybe promote more players buying CS houses.

Atm i own nearly all the houses in game and furnished one. With the 700 limit is way too low for an instanced event and secondly i dont have the plans i want to furnish the others so i dont even try.

ZOS has pushed this game to being about grinding for stuff rather than using said stuff, shame really.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CWC is completed on two characters, all new motifs farmed or purchased, master writs system exhausted. Currently there is nothing to do what i would care to do. The last three DLCs have not brought any game system innovations. I think it's time to drop to casual, episodic player.
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    What really angers me is that in Vvardenfell the only two times I got a recipe drop one was Dunmer and the other was Breton. If you're going to have plans only drop in that zone, filter out the rest of the plans. It's super annoying to try farm for new plans and then get the same old garbage you get in other zones! And don't even get me started on the Ayleid plans, 60 hours of farming and only 1 Ayleid plan, then I come to find out the Ayleid plans I wanted are not even craft-able and only available in the crown store.
  • Aionna
    Aionna
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, there needs to be some sanity restored to the drop rates and locations. Put furnishing styles in their corresponding regions. Breton in High Rock, Nord in Skyrim, etc. Then increase the drop rates for DLC related recipes and make them available as possible rewards for completing activities in the relevant zones. Things like delve/public/group dungeon bosses, Dark Anchors, World Bosses, Daily Quests. An 8% drop rate for overland and a 24% rate for activities sounds reasonable to me imho. Maybe even have more achievement related furniture available to encourage players to explore content.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I agree with both suggestions.

• Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 green and 2 blue furniture recipes yesterday, they were all base game recipes
    Beta tester November 2013
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    no problem, if ZoS doesn't care , I don't care. I'll farm them in the tomb myself and sell at stupid price.
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it revitalizing the economy when people can buy the pieces for crowns?

That's an illogical justification for extreme scarcity

It's only about the crowns my friends

I think crowns store should not carry furniture or a thing that is part of the crafting system because it competes with the player economy.

Scarcity is good..and there are interestING ways that I know to create a fun scarce system but I don't like to.divulge ideas unless I'm paid lol I could solve this conundrum easy plus increase crown sales but that's neither here nor there

Anyways..I agree that in its current paradigm..the drop rates should be more forgiving

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of a daily that drops furnishing recipes.

If they won't filter out the mainland drops in Vvardenfell or CWC then I'd like to see that if the player has access to the relevant DLC/Chapter, the furnishing recipes from it should drop everywhere not just in that zone. Sure, it doesn't make a lot of sense for CWC recipes to drop in High Rock but how much sense does it make for Breton recipes to drop in CWC? If they aren't going to make them the only thing that drops in the zone they shouldn't be making them zone-exclusive IMO.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.