The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Pvp bug that are still in game after being “fixed”

Ultiscrub Gaming
This is for the developers, ive reported these bugs in the past and they still haven’t been fixed hopping the community will help the devs relise that if they fixed the pvp bugs then pvp would be more playable for pve players giving them more time to perfect future patches with out the pve community freaking out about not having anything todo and in turn making the game better but any ways heres the list.

1. When you break free you instead slide around on the ground for the durration of the stun and your stanima is still used
2. When you gap close you hit a load screen(yes still in game i have video proof)
3. When you hit the templar purify you quite often still have negitive effects that are on you even if the number of negotive effects to start with were less than 5( usually happens when being attack by multiple people, it would be nice to be able to set which negative effects you purge first in the menu somewhere)
4. Entropy is pulling night blades out of stealth(happens when you cast it right as they cloak causing them to waist magic)
5. Sometimes you can’t use an ability un less you use the ability you have been spamming(mostly for templars like when you spam jabs after a few rotations you can’t use any thing else until you jab again and wait at least a second or so)
6. The dk spike arrmor is doing the spike damage before you even hit them resulting in them not being able to be hit from stealth because the damage pulls you out
7. Some times the night blade bow proc wont let you use the proc even if you have 10 seconds left on the timer for it and when you do use it nothing happens
8. Sometimes the keep doors or walls wont be loaded in the game and you can just walk throu a door or wall with out destroying it
9. You can use silver leash to get into keeps using the guards on the wall at the front door
10. some times the wardens bird spam will hit a night blade wile they are trying to cloak
11. The templar power of the light does the same as number 10 on initial cast not whenever it explodes at the end
12. The negate bubble silence affect doesn’t go away for 1-3 seconds or after going far enough away from the bubble note: both times im out of the bubble i think this is because the silence the applies a d-buff constantly that last one three seconds and that needs to be reduced so when you leave the bubble it goes away sooner
13. The templar gap closer when used at the right time will dodge a dragon leap or any other form of gap closer
14.Being feared through a wall or throu the ground extremely circumstantial so it’s hard to fix this one i understand this
15.some times after capturing a flag in a keep or ic you are snared to the movement speed of holding block with level one battle field mobility or very close to that speed, even if you mist form go into sneak as a vampire stage 4, i haven’t been able to test this futher because i rage quit after this bug occurs
16. Guards on a max level resource are able to hit a cloaked night blade with the templar vampire bane skill they use if they are all spamming it and the night blade cloaks right before he is hit
17. Last one really isn’t a bug but a suggestion coming from some one frustrated with lag in Cyrodiil You guys need to either upgrade the servers or decrease the number of people allowed to be on a server at a time please and thank you.

Im sure there is more but thats just what i encountered wile playing on a stamina night blade and magic templar

So i just have 2 questions. Is the community reporting the bugs they find and are the devs listening?