The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hel Ra Citadel - No score for completing the top boss (Yokeda Kai)

stileanima
stileanima
✭✭✭✭
My guild have been experiencing this bug in nearly every attempt at the trial we have done for the past couple of months. We do not know what triggers it and do not know how to replicate it, but 90% of the time without fail, we do not earn the 15k points you are supposed to earn after defeating that boss.

It should also be mentioned that adds that are supposed to spawn in on the bottom portion of the trial after defeating Ra Kotu sometimes fail to do so, which also denys us 1k score.

Additionally, we also experience a bug after defeating Yokeda Rok'dun where a welwa does not despawn, which keeps us in combat and prevents us from swapping gear later on in the trial. This npc should be despawning after the boss is beaten.
Edited by stileanima on October 30, 2017 2:04PM
Platform: PC/NA
Guild: Calamity
Role: Healer/Damage Dealer

YouTube | Twitch
  • fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    please

please

please zos
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • stileanima
    stileanima
    ✭✭✭✭
    EDITED
    Platform: PC/NA
    Guild: Calamity
    Role: Healer/Damage Dealer

YouTube | Twitch
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically it should be renamed Hel No Citadel until the bug is addressed.

Edited by Storymaster on October 30, 2017 1:46PM
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. These are annoying bugs :/ probably worth tagging a Dev, though I doubt they’re unaware of these issues.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh, that is bad, very bad
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, a few of my guilds experience this on the regular (PS4 NA). This trial is buggy as hel (see what I did there :wink: ). Please fix.
    NA PS4
  • pelle412
    pelle412
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please ZoS, fix this bug. It's really irritating when you try to get a good score and have to reset the trial because Yokeda Kai didn't award points.
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Veteran Hel Ra Citadel is in the weekly right now on PS4. Can you please address this issue with the devs? We didn't get a score for two out of three runs so far for the boss upstairs!
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat