The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Since Clockwork City, consistent lag spikes that come and go...

Kronuxx
Kronuxx
✭✭✭✭
I by no means have a measley system. Whether that is in regards to internet connection (350 Mb/s, with 8 ms ping to my ISP server) or my computer system itself, and yet I constantly have been experiencing lag spikes, often times going from 85 ms to 450 ms, or 999+. Prior to CWC, it really wasn't as bad. Yes, we all know cyrodiil is bad, but this is even during off-peak hours, as I've been avoiding peak hours. And, I"m inside an empty keep essentially, so the number of calculations in regards to player abilities displayed inside isn't really an issue. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , what is going on guys?

9b3wxnm0w1b2.png
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the first time in a long time I feel it was slightly improved compared to the past

I feel for you though what you're experiencing happened to me on the last 2 major updates prior to CWC.