The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Calling Werewolves to Vivec

Raudgrani
Raudgrani
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for some more Ebonheart Pact werewolves to run with (in PVP). Already have a few good players interested, and even a decent volunteer healer (can likely find more of them if needed) to resurrect us, throw us Scooby snacks and keep us happy.
I have a more or less empty guild we could use for storage, communication and other more practical purposes. My Hakkvild's High Hall could be a meeting place. Those things are not very important to me though.

Regarding gameplay: I guess we won't exactly take keeps and so forth ourselves, bur rather run alongside as a support group for other guilds/groups. Werewolves are awesome tools if uses right.

As for me, I'm starting to have some experience running as a WW (mostly solo), and know a few good builds we could discuss and perhaps develop further - maybe even for better group dynamics.
Needless to say, it's required that you know your way around Cyrodiil, that you can carry your own weight - and actually have some PVP experience to speak of (Battlegrounds or lots of duels would be fine too). I'm no awesome EP top boy myself (I am however among the top 50 of the overall leaderboard), and I don't require you to be either. Don't care if you run other colors than red in other campaigns, but if you're found running anything other than red in Vivec - you are out for good. That's one simple rule, and one only.

So, let's unite and feast on smurfs and bananas in a friendly manner.