The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

DK Power Lash and Volatile Armor appear to be bugged

RinaldoGandolphi
RinaldoGandolphi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So i noticed last night that inside a resource tower for example, I would Talon and Whip someone for "Off Balance" and then It simply wouldn't let me Power Lash...it would start the animation and then stop over and over and i was unable to use Flame Lash again until it expired. It also seems you can't Power Lash anymore unless the ground you are on is completely flat....if this isn't going to be fixed then I guess i'll have to start using Molten Whip, atleast it works 100% of the time.

Volatile Armor is the same way, it sometimes won't let you cast it in narrow hall ways or inside resource towers.

@ZOS_Wrobel could you folks take a look at this? Thanks
Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
Officer Fire and Ice
Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You sometimes cannot cast anything near a wall. That's a new feature.

And Lash has been like that for a while, it's especially bad in PvE. It's like it just doesn't know what to do when you get a proc.
    PC EU
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have has an issue with powerlash for a long time in PvE. Its super unresponsive especially with weaves IMO. I'd press it and it'd just now work. FTR weaving with pulse worked, weaving with jabs on my templar worked. So its not just me.

Throws me all out of whack.
    Edited by ak_pvp on October 30, 2017 9:00AM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • ZeroC
    ZeroC
    ✭✭✭
    flame lash / power lash is buggy on pc... sometimes it's not a problem of the ground. i saw it on npcs, adds, trash, bosses, skelleton and other players. it bugs in pve and pvp on flat and non-flat ground for many, many weeks. i tested it with old an new hardware and always the same problem...

you can test it realy good on skelleton, where you stay all time on the same position. use a lighning staff with blockade for off balance, hold it active and only use flame lash/power lash for killing it. many times power lash works fine and then, power lash gets active because of off balance, you wanna use the skill and nothing happens. your character only stands in front of skelleton, boss, npc, player,... and does nothing.. until this buggy power lash expires you only can do LAs and HAs. all skills on both bars are blocked until the cd of the buggy power lash...

i know many guys having the same problem...
    Edited by ZeroC on December 20, 2017 11:59AM
    Je größer der Dachschaden, desto schöner der Blick in den Himmel!

PC/EU Cireil - PVE/PVP Mag-DK

Gildenratsmitglied Cadwells Löwen
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the volatile buff applies and it costs you resources just no visual animation. It's really annoying when you dont use buff trackers and rely on visuals >.>
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Volatile armor doesn't work when there is an enemy behind a nearby wall.
    Which makes it impossible to use in towers. Does not refund the cost either.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was it against people using damage shields? Since you can’t proc statuses on damage shieldsif someone is off-balance and you have the power lash proc and then they use a damage skill it locks you out of lash
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Was it against people using damage shields? Since you can’t proc statuses on damage shieldsif someone is off-balance and you have the power lash proc and then they use a damage skill it locks you out of lash

That is only the RNG status effects proced from attacks passively, such as burning from fire. It shouldn't, and inn my experience doesn't effect the talons>whip combo
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.