The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Homestead Treaspassing

Barbara73
Barbara73
✭✭✭
I have acquired several homesteads and for about a month now other players with no permission are able to enter them and move about sitting on the furniture with full access. I have noticed items moved around and was starting to think I had a ghost in the game. But on six occasions now I have been in the homesteads and people I do not know have entered. I am unable to block or remove them and have even had them attack my character in pvp when I am set to auto decline. How is this happening? As always the response to my bug reports are answered with send a pic of this and that and after several back and forth mails I get the same thing I get for every issue. Turn off any ad ons and run repair tool. Guess what, that doesn't work. Has anyone else had this happen?
Not Every Player Is a Guy FFS
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they are grouped with anyone who had access to your place, they can port into it.

Check your permissions to make sure you are not inheriting permissions from one house to the next.

Also, if you are talking about attacking you within a PvP zone or attacking you in your house?
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The PVP thing confuses me. They can just attack you and do damage?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one but those with Decorator privs can move your items... though anyone can turn off your lights. As others have said, check your access settings.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Barbara73
    Barbara73
    ✭✭✭
    To be clear, yes I have been challenged to PvP in the homestead and killed without accepting and while my toon is set to auto decline. Yes my stuff has been moved, and no one has permission to do it, Yes there is no one but one other with any permission to enter.

As far as inheriting permission all my homesteads are the same on that. As far as guild no one in those has any permission to enter also when this has happened no one was grouped with anyone and it's been going on for a while now. I have reported it multiple times all I get back is "Turn off all add on's and run repair tool" you know the standard answer to all complaints.
    Not Every Player Is a Guy FFS
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That must be really annoying to say the least. People are quite unspeakable sometimes.

Maybe on a good day @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom will reply and ask for your ticket number to investigate.