Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Describe your dream house.

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Discussion of utility, like being able to have item storage, aside, please describe to ZOS your absolute dream house. For me, it'd be the following:

1. Max player capacity, though I will always note that 24 is still FAR too low.
2. Placed in Rivenspire.
3. Breton in style, like the many castles and other stone buildings in Breton zones, NOT the "Tudor-esque" buildings currently available outside of the Overlook castle which is just a copy/pasta of the most common castle in the game.
4. Towers with beautiful, unobscured views and full rooms to decorate.
5. A stable AND a forge-type building for logically placing crafting stations.
6. Numerous fireplaces.
7. Balconies you can step out onto like the Linchal manor.
8. Beautiful grounds perfect for a garden with a gazebo.
9. A bath house with a swimmable pool and steam effects.
10. It should be on the same scale as the Linchal Grand Manor though with a slightly larger house and slightly smaller grounds. Lichal is, unfortunately, out of proportion.
11. In ambience I'd like it to be "spooky" as befits the Rivenspire theme. So a courtyard fountain with gargoyles...and gargoyles as a standard feature of the house are a must. Columns with bats, snakes and the like.
12. A graveyard with a large tomb you can enter and decorate.
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dream house (keeping it a bit real):

- Medium size because the insufficient items slots in large houses.

- Saint Delyn style (they gave us a small room, I would like a house, at least three times larger than that, in that same style from ceiling to floor).

- Position. Must NOT be in the middle of nowhere, I like when I get out to find a close wayshrine, some merchants and see people around (like the inn in Mournhold, that's a good position, there is movement).

- Courtyard. Some space outside to place the mounts at least (something like twin arches courtyard is nice).

I would be content just with so few.

Basically it's a larger Twin Arches in Saint Dalyn style placed in city area, that's it.

lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ice castle/cave :)
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, a ship for a player house, PLEASE! If it's docked off a lush small island... so much the better!

• HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One that has more than 700 furniture slots.
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    One that has more than 700 furniture slots.

preach
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • mikecrci
    mikecrci
    ✭✭✭
    A penthouse in Wayrest.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tel Galen, but with green/brown textures instead of the fleshy ones.
  • Alchemical
    Alchemical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to build a Shadowscale training facility in Shadowfen. The mansion by the egg pools is not the most convenient place, but I suppose it could be worse. It's more or less what I wanted.

I wish we could have a real subterranean cave though, something a lot less grand than Earthtear Cavern. A couple of muddy burrows underground, a trapdoor entrance somewhere inconspicuous. Something one could easily render into a daedric sanctuary, or an outlaw's refuge, a skooma den, shady stuff that doesn't necessarily need a lot of fanfare.

I'm a 'less-is-more' sort of person.
  • mateoz
    mateoz
    ✭✭✭
    One that has 7000 furniture slots.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A house with guild banking.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not like the witch hut in itself - but windows and door open to the outside - big thumbs up from me.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    Anything Ayleid!
    PC NA
  • Mickydanz
    Mickydanz
    ✭✭✭
    let me design my house with no limits! I wanna make garden ramps + stargates but cannot due to housing slots
    Cropsford Mayor
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    My dream house (keeping it a bit real):

- Medium size because the insufficient items slots in large houses.

- Saint Delyn style (they gave us a small room, I would like a house, at least three times larger than that, in that same style from ceiling to floor).

- Position. Must NOT be in the middle of nowhere, I like when I get out to find a close wayshrine, some merchants and see people around (like the inn in Mournhold, that's a good position, there is movement).

- Courtyard. Some space outside to place the mounts at least (something like twin arches courtyard is nice).

I would be content just with so few.

Basically it's a larger Twin Arches in Saint Dalyn style placed in city area, that's it.

I would dearly love a good house, medium or above, in the Saint Delyn apartment style. That thing is so beautiful and I find it hard to believe they didn't do anything grander in that style. :(

• KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A stronghold in valenwood. Large home. 1 large longhouse, one furnace area and a smaller longhouse. Large courtyard. Surrounded by those big trees

That one stronghold in northwest Grahtwood basically. But with less holes in the walls and no spiders :s

Oh and a shrine to Malacath area like the last room in the stronghold in north wrothgar
    Edited by KeiruNicrom on November 3, 2017 11:49AM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My dream house would give room for a 50 person choir of Bards singing 'Red Diamond' or 'The Dragonborn Comes'.

Barring that, it would be nice to see them make the interior of Hakkvild actually fit the dramatic approach. It reminds me of the cartoony castle at Disneyland which seems so tiny once you are up close to it. Hakkvild oh Hakkvild, I would have purchased you had you been made with a little more care (and better interior space for the Keep). It might also be nice if the meeting hall rotunda actually had room for players to sit.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mikecrci wrote: »
    A penthouse in Wayrest.

full of naked hot altmer and wood elfs!!
    Edited by altemriel on November 3, 2017 11:57AM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dream house would give room for a 50 person choir of Bards singing 'Red Diamond' or 'The Dragonborn Comes'.

Barring that, it would be nice to see them make the interior of Hakkvild actually fit the dramatic approach. It reminds me of the cartoony castle at Disneyland which seems so tiny once you are up close to it. Hakkvild oh Hakkvild, I would have purchased you had you been made with a little more care (and better interior space for the Keep). It might also be nice if the meeting hall rotunda actually had room for players to sit.

Ah Hakkvild... I STILL keep considering it despite its MANY shortcomings just because the grounds and exterior are so pretty. But it's soooo disappointing inside!

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dream home of Khajiit yes is simply the one she already has but with much much more room for furnishings and a few extra guests also please.

Also a few more pets. This one has ambitions one day to have a small private zoo of miniature elves.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want 2 houses:

1. an Asllander camp
    2. an hideaway like the darkbrotherhood, not that large but as comfortable, most likely as in skyrim
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dream house would be a floor in the Crystal Tower in Summerset Islands with a large entry hall, small indoor garden, some private rooms and balcony to overlook the scenery.
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    full of naked hot altmer and wood elfs!!

@altemriel
    tumblr_inline_nxdjnrh6Gs1qi9fgw_500.gif

Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A Castle kind of like Wrothgar
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the graveyard tomb more
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A tent on this and maybe a hammock for sleeping in the sun.

HmbcJ2k.jpg

and I want one in real life also so I can escape the masses.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • SelfTherapy
    SelfTherapy
    ✭✭✭
    one-company-is-bringing-your-hobbit-dreams-to-life-the-original-shire-in-matamata-new-z-534986.jpg?resize=800%2C600