The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Clockwork City- Where shadows lie

S'yn
S'yn
✭✭✭
So I ran through this quest, went all the way down the reverse tower to find Solta Sil, beat his shadow- so far so good. Upon defeating Soltha Sil's shadow he says some crap about his room is no place for mortals and opens a portal back to the brass fortress and says to speak with him there. Fine. I enter the portal he makes and get teleported, and now here's my problem...

When I took the portal, it dropped me off in the Basicilica at the Brass Fortress. I went outside (as guided by my quest marker). Soltha Sil is SUPPOSED to be just west of the entrance to the Basicilica, but he ISN'T THERE. I get right on top of the quest marker and it says he is below me. There is no way to go down from that spot... There are no buildings I can enter that don't redirect me back out the door I came in from. Everything on my compass and map says he is standing right outside the door to the Basicilica, but he isn't there. I tried relog, restart, even re-install- always the same result. Has anyone else had this problem? Where the hell is Solta Sil really standing? I would like to put this quest behind me so I can progress the story here but I'm completely blocked!
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You aren't alone. Same boat here......either there is a bug, or you get to Sotha Sil in some way I can't access yet.

If he's not bugged, can someone please tell us how to navigate to Sotha Sil?
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: Just found him go into the room directly opposite from the door that goes outside, he is in there
    Edited by Katahdin on October 30, 2017 7:39PM
    Beta tester November 2013