The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

DK Stun / CC

Nemeliom
Nemeliom
✭✭✭✭
So, now that Fossilize is completely destroyed, what are you using to relacionado it?
Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    Nemeliom wrote: »
    So, now that Fossilize is completely destroyed, what are you using to relacionado it?

So something did happen to it? I have been so confused as to why the dumb thing just stopped working all of a sudden lol.
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

• BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    It didn't stop working lmao
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The changed the disorient to a stun, gutted the range to near uselessness, and to top it off, it's not working against blocking targets. The latter is supposedly being patched Monday.

If you used it to catch targets, switch to stonefist and beware of reflects and it can be dodged too. Goodbye ever catching roly polys NBs now.

If the range isn't bugging you, keep using fossilize.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't use it before. The first change got my hopes up. Then it got nerfed so I don't use it again.

Such is life. I personally just stick to talons and strafing so they can't really hit me without turning/disrupting rotation. There is no worthwhile way to catch a mobile target as a DK now. So I don't bother.
    Edited by ak_pvp on October 28, 2017 1:20AM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a nerf to magDK and a buff to stamDK who use it.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm using stone fist. Hits really hard and combos well with power lash. The three hit combo kills most players.