The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Scroll Quests Still Bugged (PC/NA)

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So yeah, there are a lot of bugs this time around but this one in particular is pretty blatant. So far I’ve now had this issue in Vivec and Shor, both as home campaigns. The commander woman says she has an important quest but that’s it. And there’s no quest marker. No I do not have another scroll quest already and no we don’t have all scrolls or anything else like that. Confirmed by multiple people in zone and fellow group members.

Edit: and no it wasn’t fixed in this weeks patch.
Edited by Vapirko on October 27, 2017 8:47AM
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    I can't pick up any new 'capture' or 'scout' quests in Vivec (PC/NA). I can pick up new scroll and kill player quests though.
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't pick up any new 'capture' or 'scout' quests in Vivec (PC/NA). I can pick up new scroll and kill player quests though.

Yep I also just realized this also still true.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging from some other threads, it appears that ZOS may have removed the scroll quests because of a bug with transmute crystals. There's nothing official yet, though, so grains of salt, etc., etc. Nevertheless, this is widespread.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging from some other threads, it appears that ZOS may have removed the scroll quests because of a bug with transmute crystals. There's nothing official yet, though, so grains of salt, etc., etc. Nevertheless, this is widespread.

Thanks for the info. If that is the case would be great if zos could be like whatup guys sorry about dat. Lol.
    Edited by Vapirko on November 2, 2017 5:02PM