Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healing the Warden Bear

ADarklore
ADarklore
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know specifically what healing skills, Warden class and Resto staff spells, that work for healing our bear?

Thanks.
CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of them, just actual players take precedence, meaning they get healed first.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them, just actual players take precedence, meaning they get healed first.

Thanks for the reply, good information to know.
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • FrostFallFox
    FrostFallFox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about after the update but right now for PS4 you can not use nature's grasp on the bear (the Warden skill where you come pull yourself to them)
    \(^-,,-^)/
  • malcolmhagger
    malcolmhagger
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about after the update but right now for PS4 you can not use nature's grasp on the bear (the Warden skill where you come pull yourself to them)

i still think this is ridiculous imo. allowing you to grasp ur bear would make the skill more practical. even in cyro i only use the skill for fun like grasping a zerg from keep to keep bc my mount speed is low
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i still think this is ridiculous imo. allowing you to grasp ur bear would make the skill more practical. even in cyro i only use the skill for fun like grasping a zerg from keep to keep bc my mount speed is low

It was like that for a bit on the PTS, the heal is massive, it would be pretty OP
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my healplar wants to heal someone's summon, she prefers using Healing Springs. Gets up to 6 within its radius and is easy to target.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo