The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2handers in Clockwork

Wgod
Wgod
Soul Shriven
Hey. As Im seeing a *** on ZOS for ruining VMA weapons for PVP, whats your suggestion as a substitute? I have been preparing my PVP build (Bone Pirate + Senche + VMA Mace) for last week and now I can see that there is no point of runing VMA weapon, what should I do? Complete set with set 2H and run full monster set or are asylum weapons good substitute?
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use 2h from set now (heavy armored Shackle + wep/jew Sword singer) but wanna to switch to AS 2h. its looks cool and really usefull and high potential in combat
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 2h battleaxe asylum weapon and have been trying to make use of it. It doesn't seem very effective for PvP. In order to get good ultimate return you need to use reverse slice when the enemy has very low health, and you are going to be killing players in a single hit at that point. It's better in PvE where you can get many hits against low health bosses. I plan to use a set 2h in PvP, which will open up a slot for a monster set piece.
    Edited by Kanar on October 27, 2017 12:06PM
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wgod wrote: »
    Hey. As Im seeing a *** on ZOS for ruining VMA weapons for PVP, whats your suggestion as a substitute? I have been preparing my PVP build (Bone Pirate + Senche + VMA Mace) for last week and now I can see that there is no point of runing VMA weapon, what should I do? Complete set with set 2H and run full monster set or are asylum weapons good substitute?

If you use Crit Rush then vMA has a benefit.
    If you don’t or just prefer the Ult Gen then use vAS.
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »
    I have a 2h battleaxe asylum weapon and have been trying to make use of it. It doesn't seem very effective for PvP. In order to get good ultimate return you need to use reverse slice when the enemy has very low health, and you are going to be killing players in a single hit at that point. It's better in PvE where you can get many hits against low health bosses. I plan to use a set 2h in PvP, which will open up a slot for a monster set piece.

yes, clever thoughts I think. may be ZoS try to make 2h good for PvE?

ps. 3 my first trial hardmodes in 2015, before 1.6 was cleared with 2h sorc
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wgod wrote: »

If you use Crit Rush then vMA has a benefit.
    If you don’t or just prefer the Ult Gen then use vAS.

exactly
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the thing with 2h vMA is that now you can use poison/enchant + vma dot for crit rush. If for example you use the popular double-dot poisons, you will have 3 dots in a single item, and is very strong.
    Losing the weapon dmg sucks, but the 2h vMA it can be strong with the proper build.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a buff not a nerf. Can't believe do many people don't see what you can now do with vma weapons.... it's sad.