The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Possible CTR Exploit?

Thogard
Thogard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, quick question:

I was playing in a CTR match today in a premade against another premade consisting of some disreputable players (cheat engine in the past, etc).

The map was whichever one has the spinning blades in the middle.

We were doing a good job on defense and had a nice little stalemate going on by bashing their tanks whenever they tried to pick it up. Then out of nowhere their sorc had our relic and ran away for the cap. We never saw him pick it up...

Then he did it again and this time I saw him clearly BEHIND the wall that’s behind the flag. He somehow grabbed the flag through the solid wall. And no I’m not talking about the side columns that you can wedge yourself between, I mean directly behind the wall that’s directly behind the relic.

After the match I asked a buddy on the third team and he said the sorc did it to that team too.

If it had been just once, or if I had been the only one to notice it, I’d say it’s lag. But three people in two separate teams noticed it. What is it?

I have a few ideas.. maybe they maxed out the camera angles vertical offset, tilted the camera all the way up and just looked over the wall and gotnthe relic in hisr reticle that way? Did he “jump” through the wall into the space between in some weird /stick thing? Or maybe teleport into the wall?

Has anyone else seen this?
PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Have not seen that happen to the teams i have been in.

However not to derail this but CTF Blows now! I dont want to run with a Bash tank in CTF when we dont need tank for all the other modes! So many games are taking the full minutes and you can easily hold the other teams to a draw or low scoring game.

I which they would just remove CTF in its current state. Or let us pick the game types we want! (death match).

Rate CTF so low I would rather take the 15 minute penalty than play that right now!