The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowns on Amazon

Ranger_SamII
I would love to be able to purchase Crowns for my PC account on Amazon but there isnt any options to do so. PS4 and XBox get Amazon codes but not PC. Will this ever be added and why isn't it already a thing?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because why would they. Just buy online from ZOS directly. Why complicate it
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Ranger_SamII
    I can't buy them with my Amazon card on ZOS website.
  • Jnaathra
    Jnaathra
    ✭✭
    We sometimes have these things called gift cards or amazon points... Can't use with ZOS directly.
  • JTChance
    JTChance
    Soul Shriven

Because I would love to give people crown codes as holiday gifts. But since ZOS doesn't allow us PC players to buy codes as gifts, I'll simply get my friends something else instead of crown codes. Sounds to me like ZOS is missing out a market... but hey, we don't want to complicate things...
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I get huge discounts on amazon, that's why
  • Gator5220
    Gator5220
    Soul Shriven
    Good idea
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »

I get huge discounts on amazon, that's why

Not to mention the ZOS website is more irritating to deal with?
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'd be happy to buy from Amazon as well. Fewer places to have a credit card number "out there", and I've had fewer issues with Amazon than people have had with ZOS. Although I will say that the few issues I did have were taken care of by ZOS customer service without a lot of hassle.

I still miss the subscription time cards that I used to buy. Got my loyalty tiger with the cards. I still bought crowns, but the cards were handy.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming pc uses steam, do you not buy crowns using a steam wallet? Can you not buy a top up from amazon for steam wallet then buy the crowns with that balance?
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Beastnas
    Beastnas
    ✭✭✭
    O_LYKOS wrote: »
    Assuming pc uses steam, do you not buy crowns using a steam wallet? Can you not buy a top up from amazon for steam wallet then buy the crowns with that balance?

This only works if you bought the game through Steam. The regular client can utilize neither Steam wallet nor Amazon funds in any way.
    Edited by Beastnas on November 28, 2017 9:23AM