The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvE werewolf build help

RT_Frank
RT_Frank
✭✭✭
I'm looking for any suggestions that could help out my werewolf character. I already have a bis magsorc dps so I'm not really looking for a bis stam dps build, rather a competitive werewolf build for dungeons and maybe even vma

My current build is a stamina Warden (not the best class for werewolf I know) that wears 5 vicious ophidian, 5 salvation, and 2 molag kena.

This does okay but I still feel like my dps could be better. Let me know what you guys think.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Salvation might be worth replacing. It doesn't allow your neutral game (non-WW) to hit as hard, and there might be instances within specific dungeons and/or VMA where it would be beneficial NOT to transform. In such instances, your DPS is suffering because of the Salvation set.

I think you'll be fine with Salvation, but if you're not dead set on reducing your transform cost, then it's a win-win to add another damage set.
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swap Salvation for Two-Fanged Snake, Hunding's, Night Mother's Gaze, or Automaton depending on what kind of group you run in. They'll all help out your human and your werewolf damage more than Salvation will.
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't make a werewolf. They're not that powerful...
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not good in PVE , agree .
  • SupremeRissole
    SupremeRissole
    ✭✭✭✭
    The moment I see a werewolf is an automatic leave group for me.