The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rated Stampla-R

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/_iBKH-Jmfw0

I’m enjoying my time back.

Feel free to drop suggestions on what other class I should play, or is fun. I’m considering diversifying.
Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on October 26, 2017 9:26PM
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO = Best game in it's genre on the market.

another great vid. Another grand tribute to the covenant. Great music, as always
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still in medium rhage?

That second clip you were going offensive at like 25% stamina, that's some serious balls man!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Class! What sets you using?

Have you tried Asylum 2H yet with the DW/2H set up? I found it a bit unnecessary, can kill all the things on DW bar. Don't really like any of the new Asylum weapons tbh.
    PC EU
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Still in medium rhage?

That second clip you were going offensive at like 25% stamina, that's some serious balls man!

Yessir still 5 med. my full name is Rhage Balls Lionpride.

Class! What sets you using?

Have you tried Asylum 2H yet with the DW/2H set up? I found it a bit unnecessary, can kill all the things on DW bar. Don't really like any of the new Asylum weapons tbh.

Thanks!
    Ravager/auto/whatever undaunted set strikes my fancy. Got that lovely nirn ravager sword now. Don’t be confused by the “Clockwork City” part in the title, that is just a bookkeeping measure. I have no clue where you even get Asylum weapons. Haha It would be cool on a class with 2h as main wpn though.
    K-Hole
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    you said your running 5 ravager with medium meaning your running the healthy jewelry? automation on the body, 1 axe one mace full damage spec

surprised your health is only 22k with 3 healthy jewelry
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you said your running 5 ravager with medium meaning your running the healthy jewelry? automation on the body, 1 axe one mace full damage spec

You can do it with 1 healthy jewel, two body pieces and 2 dw weapons. Medium monster set, hands/belt/boots
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

2 Auto jewelry, 3 Auto body, 2 medium Undaunted set, 2 Ravager body, 1 Ravager jewelry piece, 2 Ravager DW weapons. That's what I do at least.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

1 healthy jewellery. I've ran that build before.
    PC EU
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

1 healthy jewellery. I've ran that build before.

I ran it with Lava Foot Soup.
    PC EU
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you play with 2 swords or a sword and an axe? Can't wait to come home and enjoy the video man!
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

2 Auto jewelry, 3 Auto body, 2 medium Undaunted set, 2 Ravager body, 1 Ravager jewelry piece, 2 Ravager DW weapons. That's what I do at least.

^that. And then lava foot soup food.
    K-Hole
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Do you play with 2 swords or a sword and an axe? Can't wait to come home and enjoy the video man!

1 sword 1 axe

K-Hole
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok nice, might have to give this a whirl. I'm happy you have such good survivability in medium. I was looking at updating my Templar recently hes an imperial and I was using ravager before the sharpened nerf and haven't really played him since just cause I didn't want to farm new gear.

does automatons increase vigor/rally? my thinking would be no because its not "physical damage"

also we are sustaining through repent and heavy attacks? anything additional?
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quality stuff from one of the best stamplars out there!
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok nice, might have to give this a whirl. I'm happy you have such good survivability in medium. I was looking at updating my Templar recently hes an imperial and I was using ravager before the sharpened nerf and haven't really played him since just cause I didn't want to farm new gear.

does automatons increase vigor/rally? my thinking would be no because its not "physical damage"

also we are sustaining through repent and heavy attacks? anything additional?

Pots and absorb stam poisons on back bar are really it as far as the sustain piece goes. Just don’t go crazy spamming things and you should be ok.
    Quality stuff from one of the best stamplars out there!

Thanks Joy! Means a lot. Always good to see you out in cyrodiil, regardless which end of the being sent to the transit shrine I’m on.
    K-Hole
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    What does your stamina recovery usually sit at rhage? I first found your videos on YT as a ~330cp magplar and ever since ive been rocking stamplar. ive started to try to teach myself to be comfortable with lower regen and moar weapon dmg and I actually really like it.

keep up the good work!
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the vid. Love Stamplar and you make it awesome.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does your stamina recovery usually sit at rhage? I first found your videos on YT as a ~330cp magplar and ever since ive been rocking stamplar. ive started to try to teach myself to be comfortable with lower regen and moar weapon dmg and I actually really like it.

keep up the good work!

Something like 1291 front bar, then depending on undaunted it goes to like 1600 back bar. Pots and continuous can get me up to almost 1900-2k back bar.

Glad you’re having fun with stamplar man, it’s quite fun to play.

technohic wrote: »

Thanks! Much appreciated.
    K-Hole
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭

keep up the good work!

Something like 1291 front bar, then depending on undaunted it goes to like 1600 back bar. Pots and continuous can get me up to almost 1900-2k back bar.

im trying to get up to that 5400 wep damage area you were talking about in the comment section of one of your videos that sounds soo juicy no wonder I saw you wipe out 5-8 people with DB+jabs combo in cyro this weekend lmao
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭

keep up the good work!

im trying to get up to that 5400 wep damage area you were talking about in the comment section of one of your videos that sounds soo juicy no wonder I saw you wipe out 5-8 people with DB+jabs combo in cyro this weekend lmao

I've got 5000 WD in heavy without wrath with 38000 HP and 30000 Stam using ravager, Clever alchemist and seemed on my imperial stamplar.

Stan Regen is non existent but in 1v1 fights the 38k HP allows you to heavy attack weave without worry about being burst down.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    _Salty_ wrote: »

keep up the good work!

I've got 5000 WD in heavy without wrath with 38000 HP and 30000 Stam using ravager, Clever alchemist and seemed on my imperial stamplar.

Stan Regen is non existent but in 1v1 fights the 38k HP allows you to heavy attack weave without worry about being burst down.

holy hell lol 38k health? that's insane haha
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

keep up the good work!

Auto/hunding with a nirn and infused weapon are gonna get you to that 5400 wpn dmg. It’ll be like 5800 with ravager and auto. All said and done when I transmute this last piece I think I sit at like 6300 with continuous and ravager proc.
    K-Hole
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭

keep up the good work!

holy hell lol 38k health? that's insane haha

That's with all Stam glyphs except head is tri stat. Alchemists and ravager both have health bonus plus healthy jewelry.
    Psn l---Salty---l

• caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

keep up the good work!

My biggest qualms with relying solely on the heavy attack is blocking targets. And if you snuck in about 6-7k more stamina it would be the functional equivalent of an alch proc.
    K-Hole
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭

keep up the good work!

My biggest qualms with relying solely on the heavy attack is blocking targets. And if you snuck in about 6-7k more stamina it would be the functional equivalent of an alch proc.

I agree. I'm familiar with the stamina to WD ratio. I like to play around with different builds from time to time. I used a plague doctor hulking and Selenes setup for a stamina blazing shield build. 44k HP 42k Stam plus Selene procs.

I play around. I like to skirt the meta and find fun and capable builds that might not min maxed but effective.
    Psn l---Salty---l

• caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

keep up the good work!

I agree. I'm familiar with the stamina to WD ratio. I like to play around with different builds from time to time. I used a plague doctor hulking and Selenes setup for a stamina blazing shield build. 44k HP 42k Stam plus Selene procs.

I play around. I like to skirt the meta and find fun and capable builds that might not min maxed but effective.

Yea I didn’t mean to potentially insult your intelligence or anything, I’m down with having fun outside of meta. I admit I get a little precarious when I look at my own current max stam nowadays and I have to remind myself my wpn dmg is high haha. I have played around with that build though, went the lava foot soup route. Since then I’ve just been thinking of other ways to eat my wpn dmg as high as I can.
    K-Hole
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭

keep up the good work!

Yea I didn’t mean to potentially insult your intelligence or anything, I’m down with having fun outside of meta. I admit I get a little precarious when I look at my own current max stam nowadays and I have to remind myself my wpn dmg is high haha. I have played around with that build though, went the lava foot soup route. Since then I’ve just been thinking of other ways to eat my wpn dmg as high as I can.

No worries. I don't take things personally.
    Psn l---Salty---l

• BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭

keep up the good work!

Auto/hunding with a nirn and infused weapon are gonna get you to that 5400 wpn dmg. It’ll be like 5800 with ravager and auto. All said and done when I transmute this last piece I think I sit at like 6300 with continuous and ravager proc.

that's what I'm going for, I mainly duo with a dk that runs a similar setup but with spell damage
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

keep up the good work!

that's what I'm going for, I mainly duo with a dk that runs a similar setup but with spell damage

I love grouping with mdk’s. That minor brutality is the bees knees.
    K-Hole