The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowghost Senche Mount in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Oct 26 to 30

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Are you on the prowl for a new mount? The mysterious Shadowghost Senche is available now for a limited time in the ESO Crown Store!

Shadowghost Senche
f44a2d637e245a04efb7a823a9efaa9b.jpg
An oversized breed of black senche-panthers, the Shadowghost Senche is said by the Khajiit to be sacred—or rather unholy—to Namiira the Great Darkness, who sends them as mounts to bear away those who are doomed to die. Dare you ride one of these dark cats in the dead of night?

The Shadowghost Senche will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 26 to October 30, and costs 2,000 crowns.

Have you welcomed this rare feline into your mount collection? Show us your screenshots here or on Twitter at TESOnline!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh another senche mount, I soooo excited :neutral:
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the senche itself but it reskinned mounts get dull after a while. Afterall the Crownstore Wishlist post has hit 85 pages surely there are good ideas in there somewhere?
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • mirta000b16_ESO
    mirta000b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

I was actually very excited and waiting for this :D
    The only other "cat" mount that's available at all times is the lion mount. I might have agreed with you if senche was available all the time, but it isn't.

Also happy to see that it's 2000 crowns and not 2500.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    I like the senche itself but it reskinned mounts get dull after a while. Afterall the Crownstore Wishlist post has hit 85 pages surely there are good ideas in there somewhere?

There are probably a couple, but I stopped reading that thread because most of the suggestions I saw I would not get my wallet out for.

I am going to pick up the Senche here, though. I am fine with recolors, if done well and the base model is worth it. This is why I don't buy any of the wolves.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I collect the Senche mounts, I know it's a bad habit but a Khajiit's gotta do what a Khajiit do. Really glad to see the 2K crown price too.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was actually very excited and waiting for this :D
    The only other "cat" mount that's available at all times is the lion mount. I might have agreed with you if senche was available all the time, but it isn't.

Also happy to see that it's 2000 crowns and not 2500.

I said that because I have a senche mount already, dro'mathra senche :)
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh cool but it says oversized, is it bigger?
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The orinigal Senche Lioness is still the best imho. So simple, yet so... majestic. This one does look great though and I'm seriouslly thinking about buying it.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Woogawoman
    Woogawoman
    ✭✭✭
    Are there no visual changes for stamina, carry capacity, etc.? Or am I just missing them?
    Aetherium Oblivion Alliance - 40+ Mature Gamers Guild (NA)
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope, that the Mount is still in store after Maintenance, then i buy One. This one has a Khajiit Family with own Homes. There is Dirk-Dar, a Khajiit NB, Vamp, Lvl4 Darkstalker, cp425, then, this ones *** Son,Lord of Nine Lives, a Khajiit NB, Lvl4 Vamp Darkstalker, a lacklustre Teenager on Lvl22, cp425 and this ones Father,Raven Don-Dar a Khajiit Werewolf Magic Warden, animal Build.There will be a Mother, sitting still in Jail, but you know the sayin, Khajiit is innocentThis one needs a Shadowghost Senche, this one bought just the Crowns, this one hopes to get one.
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope, that the Mount is still in store after Maintenance, then i buy One. This one has a Khajiit Family with own Homes. There is Dirk-Dar, a Khajiit NB, Vamp, Lvl4 Darkstalker, cp425, then, this ones *** Son,Lord of Nine Lives, a Khajiit NB, Lvl4 Vamp Darkstalker, a lacklustre Teenager on Lvl22, cp425 and this ones Father,Raven Don-Dar a Khajiit Werewolf Magic Warden, animal Build.There will be a Mother, sitting still in Jail, but you know the sayin, Khajiit is innocentThis one needs a Shadowghost Senche, this one bought just the Crowns, this one hopes to get one.

@DirkRavenclaw It should be. It should go until 10am ET, which is a little less than 2 hours from now.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woogawoman wrote: »
    Are there no visual changes for stamina, carry capacity, etc.? Or am I just missing them?

There's 2 saddlebags added for carrying capacity - one either side of the saddle just behind your character. They're relatively small and black against a black saddle so they're not that noticable but they are there.

I assume it gets the leg warmers for speed and hat for stamina like the other senche, but didn't have those activated on any of my characters so I can't confirm.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"