The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Domus (A tour)

Glockcoma725
Glockcoma725
✭✭✭
Welcome all, to a tour around my humble abode. A copy of the Craglorn Medium size house, the Domus Phrasitcus. Apologies in advance if some of the images are a bit dark, or displeasing to your eye-holes. Without further ado;

As you can see it's a rather quaint home, complete with water well.
ZDmzZq6.jpg

In time for the festivites, I have arranged a Shrine of sorts to the Witches
GCmcq1N.jpg

A hardy meal is critical for any adventure, and as can be seen I am quite fond of fish.
k4pvODD.jpg

Metals forged for war, my workshop can keep me quite busy.
1qQQ0X2.jpg

My steed shares my sense of adventure, and likes to be pampered so.
VwRAtLX.jpg

The gods saw fit to make me responsible for this rare creatures well-being, and he has been quite the companion.
fFgjysk.jpg

Let's head inside.

Our first stop is my gaming corner. We don't have a name for this game yet, but it is quite addicting.
pAvzTLQ.jpg

A warm hearth is a fine resting point for any weary adventurer.
IntuMng.jpg

A throne fit for a king, but used by a man. (Complete with favorite beverage and smoking device.)
mpXCr7b.jpg

Skewers and carrots, the true breakfast of champions.
PgKJW6r.jpg

Now we shall head upstairs.

This is my study. As you can see I like to read and write to my entourage of hirelings regularly.
ITlkZpj.jpg

And last but certainly not least, the place where all the magic sleeping happens.
9bEO1u1.jpg

Well that's all folks. Hope you enjoyed the visit. If you like what you saw shoot me an awesome or leave a comment. If you have some advice don't hesitate, always looking to improve the homestead. Until next time!!
PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a fellow Domus owner, have a free awesome! And also because it was awesome :)