The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Breton Templar healer

JerzeeDevil
JerzeeDevil
✭✭✭
Would the Healer's Habit set help or hurt this chap?

(Not exactly sure by looking at Templar skill tool tips)

VoceDiavolo thanks you, in advance!
jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    you get the same buff passively from standing in either rune or ritual of ret/extended ritual, so yes, wasted set.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healer, PvE:
    Worm / SPC are usually your go-to-sets, unless you run leaderboard-trials with only stamDPS. Especially SPC, it's just amazing. Twilight's Remedy(????) is also an okay set I guess.

If you haven't farmed any gear, crafting yourself Julianos / Kagrenac's is also really nice. Spell damage increases healing done so win,win.
    Go resto staff + destro staff, use elemental drain/lighting wall to help out your group. Crusher ENchant also helps.

Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Can get Kagrenacs, so what jewelry and other 2 pieces?
    jerzeedevil.com

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't suggest kags unless your running with a group with dps that refuse to rez. Not a great idea to have the healer stop healing to Rez someone. Yes, the healer can rez but the worst choice as a primary part of the role.
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    My main is a Brit Temp Healer. I use 3 SPC jewelery and 2 divine armor pieces. 5 crafted Julianos: Charged Lightning and Precise Resto, heavy infused chest, medium infused legs, the rest divine light armor. 1 piece Iceheart or 1 Piece Pirate depending on the dungeon. Apparently, you have to have Worm to run Trials, but I only do 4man stuff.
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking for PvP a general mix, specializing in nothing. Just for fun. I did Kags 5 body/ Tourags 2 body & staves, and almost the same with a charged lightning staff, Resto staff powered heavy chest/legs.. Willpower jewelry was cheap enough. Had some Cyrodiil's light jewelry and will source extra 2 pieces in Cyrodiil's Light cheap and easy.

Thanks everyone, leveling up this little guy has been a blast!
    jerzeedevil.com