Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Always sleeping man?

ClockworkCityBugs
ClockworkCityBugs
✭✭✭
why this man in rawlkha inn always sleeping?
is he ill?
why i cant pickpocket him?

:/
clipboard2.1508932130.png

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He beat ESO.

This is what beating ESO looks like.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is his head not on the pillow...why is this aggravating me that much?

"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

Options
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps he is in a skooma induced sleep. He is...er...over the moon. Check around for bubblers
    Edited by LMar on October 25, 2017 12:05PM
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
    Options
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    another mystery
    same inn 2nd floor
    there must be a Nightstand between beds but its empty place
    on other heroes all okay

clipboard2.1508944635.png

Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another mystery
    same inn 2nd floor
    on other heroes all okay

Why is this lady sneaking around in peoples bedrooms in her undies? :flushed:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    i like to steal in underwear :o
    Options
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    what about medium amour sneak passive? :dizzy: I actually have a special set in purple just for stealing.. the one where you can run sneaking.. didnt wear it for a long time though..
    PC-EU @lientier
    Options
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    why this man in rawlkha inn always sleeping?
    is he ill?
    why i cant pickpocket him?

:/
    clipboard2.1508932130.png

He's not sleeping, he's in a coma after wrobel nerfed slapped his build to crapdom. He was the best PvP player of all time. Now he's not even good enough for anything except being spit on, lol :smiley:

Well at least you get to use that emote. :*
    Options
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Always Sleeping Guy is lying there trying desperately not to reveal that he’s alive and breathing. He is terrified of Blade of Woe. He has witnessed thousands of bloody murders and petty thefts in that room. If he makes the slightest move, he knows he’ll be the next recipient of someone’s cold hard steel.
    Options
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    another mystery
    same inn 2nd floor
    on other heroes all okay

Why is this lady sneaking around in peoples bedrooms in her undies? :flushed:

She's ZoS's new template for balance. Though she is a perma-stealth build what would you expect. :p
    Options
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    Why is his head not on the pillow...why is this aggravating me that much?

Because he is like me and I don't sleep with a pillow!!
    Options
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that just reminded me of a Beatles song.

He's a real sleeping man
    Sleeping in his nowhere land
    Dreaming all his nowhere dreams for nobody

Doesn't have a point of view
    Knows not where his pillow is
    Isn't he a bit like you and me?

Real little cycles for the NPC's would be awesome. Of course any merchant/banker/quest NPC would need to stay close by or have helpers that take over. Could be cool to wake them just to sell some junk too. Hehe.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
    Options
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He owns the place. Have you heard "In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming"? This is who they meant (the autocorrect screwed up Rawl'kha when it was being written down). This is Gary Cthulhu, who worked the AD comedy club circuit but tanked his career after a scandal involving a guar (normally not an issue but this guar was underage in that district). So Gary Cthulhu bought this place under an assumed name, crawled into bed, and went to sleep. The caretaker rents the place out to pay bills, but more than that, so that the sound of the bustling crowds filters into Gary Cthulhu's dreams, where he is on stage, killing it for the queen herself.
    Options
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    his name is Guilliot Helomaine
    Options
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the Politically Correct version of TESO Sleeping Beauty™.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    Options