The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are there any planned houses for Clockwork City that can be purchased with coins?

SantaDingler
SantaDingler
Soul Shriven
I have been hyped up for Clockwork City since its announcement, and hoped there would be a house there so I could live in the mechanical wonderland. Problem is, its only purchasable by crowns, 99 dollars worth, which is the kind of money I don't have. Any chance for a smaller house being purchasable by gold or allowing Observitory Prior to be purchased with coins?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pathetic how a house within a payed DLC zone is crown only.

99 dollars for 2 shoddy interior rooms then one cool but limited exterior. Especially when you look at the size of it. Could be a mansion. That would probably be a "large" home. Not notable.

It was definitely just a last minute cash grab with thrown together assets.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Pathetic how a house within a payed DLC zone is crown only.

99 dollars for 2 shoddy interior rooms then one cool but limited exterior. Especially when you look at the size of it. Could be a mansion. That would probably be a "large" home. Not notable.

It was definitely just a last minute cash grab with thrown together assets.

There is a lift that takes you to another floor with additional rooms and another balcony.

Also, why does everyone assume/expect that "notable" must mean HUGE MANSION? Notable to me means that it's unique in some way. A cavern, an island, a mushroom tower, and now a clockwork abode. Granted, I'm not sure that 12K unfurnished is a fair price given the size. I'm not sure it's much bigger than Tel Galen, if at all, and that one was time-limited and 10K fully furnished.

So yeah, I think the price is too much for it's size, but I still consider it notable considering the uniqueness of it.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love an Apartment/Small Home inside the Brass Fortress...for gold!
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any planned houses for Clockwork City that can be purchased with coins?

Yes, they absolutely do have a Clockwork City house that you can purchase with coins!

....real life coins that is.

Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)