The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

23 / 24 Quests Clock Work City

quake89
quake89
✭✭✭
Hey guys as title suggests need one more quest however Cant for the life of me find it,

is it bugged ?
PC -EU
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem :disappointed:
    Arkos Fortune - Kaor - Koras Fortune - Delaia - Leorio - Niota - Nyraele - Karos Fortune - Elara Fortune - Penélope - Frolics-in-the-swamp - Arynael - Sarovius - Eranyel
  • Alanar
    Alanar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found all 24. There are 4 that you pick up in the wild (item on the ground starts the quest). I bet you're missing one of those.
    Edited by Alanar on October 24, 2017 11:13PM
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    Sword , Brasslisk , Plaques and Mage's corpse right? Or am I missing one?
    Arkos Fortune - Kaor - Koras Fortune - Delaia - Leorio - Niota - Nyraele - Karos Fortune - Elara Fortune - Penélope - Frolics-in-the-swamp - Arynael - Sarovius - Eranyel
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    hmm has to be the mages corpse or plaques any idea on where they are ?
    PC -EU
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Found it :) !!! 24 / 24 , big congrats to ZoS on this Amazing zone with a great story and well hidden side quests :)
    PC -EU
  • Liley
    Liley
    ✭✭✭✭
    where can I find the sword?
    PC | EU

Muriel Winterhauch | Magicka Sorcerer

• quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I can remember It was in the Ravine on the way towards the Imperfect world boss. I may be wrong and for that I apologize Its been a week or so since I've done it.
    PC -EU