The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Quests for achievement in CWC

ArvenAldmeri
ArvenAldmeri
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious, anyone else having issues to find last 1-2 quests in CWC for the achievement to complete 24 story quests? I just cannot find it anywhere, I came across the whole town and the whole map many times and I just cant find any new quests, even daily quests are already done. Anyone has some tips, are there some quests "hidden" or do I need to do/find something to unlock some? I did whole main questline, the dungeons, the bosses, all markers on the map are white. If anyone could share some info where you found some quests or triggered some quests, it would be awesome.
Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem , missing one quest that I just can't find anywhere. There are a couple on the map , an item that you find and it starts a quest.

One down in the ravine near the Brass Fortress , something Brasslisk , one on a body near the Shadow Cleft area , Mage's Dog if I remember correctly. One near the Mechanical Mire Wayshrine that asks you to get retrieve some plaques , and one I don't really remember where you get , it's a sword stuck in the ground , a family heirloom that sends you to Rivenspire.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Clockwork+City

I did all the story quests , the chain for the Slag Town cook , Shadow Cleft , Halls of Regulation, Everwound , Planisphere , Precursor , helped Kilreth and Raynor , Derelict Laboratory , the prognostic chain.

I don't know which one I'm missing :(
    Edited by hollywood on October 24, 2017 7:16PM
    Arkos Fortune - Kaor - Koras Fortune - Delaia - Leorio - Niota - Nyraele - Karos Fortune - Elara Fortune - Penélope - Frolics-in-the-swamp - Arynael - Sarovius - Eranyel
  • Hibiki54
    Hibiki54
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in the same boat. No loot with this achievement so I'm not trippin' that much, but it is triggering my OCD.
    @Hibiki54
    PC/NA
    Hibiki the White Mage - Altmer|Templar Healer (main)
    Hibiki the Warrior - Imperial|Dragonknight Tank
    Hibiki the Red Mage - Redguard|Stamina Sorceress DD
    Hibiki the Black Mage - Altmer|Magicka Pet Sorceress DD
    Hibiki the Summoner - Breton|Warden Tank
    Hibiki the Thief - Bosmer|Stamina Nightblade PvP
    Hibiki the Knight - Nord|Stamina Templar DD
    Hibiki the Dragoon - Reguard|Stamina Dragonknight DD
    Hibiki the Onion Knight - Dunmer|Sorceress Tank
    Hibiki the Holy Knight - Altmer|Magicka Templar DD
    Hibiki the Geomancer - Altmer|Dragonknight Tank
    Hibiki the Ninja - Imperial|Nightblade Tank
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    hollywood wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem , missing one quest that I just can't find anywhere. There are a couple on the map , an item that you find and it starts a quest.

One down in the ravine near the Brass Fortress , something Brasslisk , one on a body near the Shadow Cleft area , Mage's Dog if I remember correctly. One near the Mechanical Mire Wayshrine that asks you to get retrieve some plaques , and one I don't really remember where you get , it's a sword stuck in the ground , a family heirloom that sends you to Rivenspire.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Clockwork+City

I did all the story quests , the chain for the Slag Town cook , Shadow Cleft , Halls of Regulation, Everwound , Planisphere , Precursor , helped Kilreth and Raynor , Derelict Laboratory , the prognostic chain.

I don't know which one I'm missing :(

do you know roughly where the brasalisk was out of curiosity
    PC -EU
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    I believe it was near the Imperfect world boss , down in the ravine.
    Arkos Fortune - Kaor - Koras Fortune - Delaia - Leorio - Niota - Nyraele - Karos Fortune - Elara Fortune - Penélope - Frolics-in-the-swamp - Arynael - Sarovius - Eranyel
  • Rainchii
    Rainchii
    ✭✭
    After completing the Precursor quest, it gives you the 24th quest afterwards.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On the question of achievements, anyone know how to get the Fortune and Fate achievement.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Hibiki54
    Hibiki54
    ✭✭✭
    On the question of achievements, anyone know how to get the Fortune and Fate achievement.

I'm wondering about that also.
    @Hibiki54
    PC/NA
    Hibiki the White Mage - Altmer|Templar Healer (main)
    Hibiki the Warrior - Imperial|Dragonknight Tank
    Hibiki the Red Mage - Redguard|Stamina Sorceress DD
    Hibiki the Black Mage - Altmer|Magicka Pet Sorceress DD
    Hibiki the Summoner - Breton|Warden Tank
    Hibiki the Thief - Bosmer|Stamina Nightblade PvP
    Hibiki the Knight - Nord|Stamina Templar DD
    Hibiki the Dragoon - Reguard|Stamina Dragonknight DD
    Hibiki the Onion Knight - Dunmer|Sorceress Tank
    Hibiki the Holy Knight - Altmer|Magicka Templar DD
    Hibiki the Geomancer - Altmer|Dragonknight Tank
    Hibiki the Ninja - Imperial|Nightblade Tank
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    Rainchii wrote: »

Thanks , I'll try that today.

After you finish the prognostic chain , go back in the outlaws refuge and talk with that high elf npc , the one that tells you were the spice stash was. He will tell you a new passcode , go back to the Grand Prognosticator and talk to it , and you will get the achiev.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finally finished it yesterday night. I had to collect the pieces for Precursor dummy, after I finally got the last quest and now I can sleep calmly... oh... nevermind there is still the motif pages to collect lol.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    Yep , collected the Precursor pieces and got the last quest. All is well with the world again. o:)
    Edited by hollywood on October 25, 2017 5:13PM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rainchii wrote: »

Thanks , I'll try that today.

After you finish the prognostic chain , go back in the outlaws refuge and talk with that high elf npc , the one that tells you were the spice stash was. He will tell you a new passcode , go back to the Grand Prognosticator and talk to it , and you will get the achiev.

Hmm. I'll take a look. I'm sure I finished it but didn't see that quest.
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    It's not really a quest , you just need to talk to the npc and read the book next to him , then you can go talk to the Grand Prognosticator.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not really a quest , you just need to talk to the npc and read the book next to him , then you can go talk to the Grand Prognosticator.

Thank you very much. Found the book.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm short 4 quests. So I started a dam spreadsheet with bits of information from several websites, since no one has all the info in any one place. If I can figure out which quests I have already done, then I should know which ones I have left and hopefully where to find them. Since I am at work, I can't just run around the map all day, so I'll do it this way instead I guess.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Liley
    Liley
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows where to find the sword that's stuck in the ground?
    Edited by Liley on November 3, 2017 1:57PM
    PC | EU

Muriel Winterhauch | Magicka Sorcerer

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Liley wrote: »
    Anyone knows where to find the sword that's stuck in the ground?

@Liley Where the cursor and blue indicator are..........

vqBsZlv.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Liley
    Liley
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Hippie4927 Thank you very much :) Don't know how I missed this.
    PC | EU

Muriel Winterhauch | Magicka Sorcerer