The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hanging frost mirriam furniture name?

Armatesz
Armatesz
✭✭✭✭✭
Trying to remember what that hanging thing was called again... having a field day looking for it.
Ärmätèsz
Xbox NA
Guildless (by choice)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Frost Miriam is in the name, but one of the ingredients. Here is the list of all the recipes in the game, sort by the second column to group all the Hearth:Produce items and see if any of them are familiar to you. It might also be a plant, but I am not sure if you can craft those.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Furnishing_Plans/all

The only Handing Frost Miriam I have seen is in Skyrim, not the province but the game.
    Edited by Nestor on October 24, 2017 5:05PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen in some people's homes I have visited that they had some kind of frost mirriam looking items hanging and figured to ask around.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, that is why I gave you the list so you could try and find the item that you saw. As it is not named Frost Miriam.

I don't know if the Crown Store sells stuff you can't make, but that would be another place to look if they did.

Next time you are in the house, ask or message the owner. It could be an item that comes with furnished houses, but it still should be craft-able or purchasable in the crown store.
    Edited by Nestor on October 24, 2017 5:29PM

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you thinking about the achievement furnishing? There is one that is a string that has a bottle and some dried plants hanging from it. It's an achievement furnishing related to alchemy and can be purchased from any alchemist.

EDIT: Let's see if this link works: http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu/wp-content/gallery/general/Harvesters-Herbs.jpg

EDIT2: It's called Harvester's Herbs.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 24, 2017 6:09PM
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow that is the item I was looking for I believe.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After careful reviews looks like I have to get the achievement still to be able to buy it >_>' 662 more to go now >_>'
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not even think about the Achievement items. That is how I got my Bellows for my Forge after looking everywhere else for it.

• SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    what achievement?
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SSlarg wrote: »
    what achievement?

In crafting there is an achievement called "Grand Master Crafting Harvester" pick any crafting materials 10k times. It is a very time consuming thing to do.
    You unlock Kresh flower red dye and ability to be able to buy a certain achievement furniture from any alchemist merchant.
    Edited by Armatesz on October 24, 2017 11:07PM
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The things we have to do to be able to get so and so furniture lol
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So yay finally got the achievement and now my Exorcised coven cottage has it for the food storage spot :3
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Are you thinking about the achievement furnishing? There is one that is a string that has a bottle and some dried plants hanging from it. It's an achievement furnishing related to alchemy and can be purchased from any alchemist.

EDIT: Let's see if this link works: http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu/wp-content/gallery/general/Harvesters-Herbs.jpg

EDIT2: It's called Harvester's Herbs.

OOOH THANK YOU! You just made my day!
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I did not even think about the Achievement items. That is how I got my Bellows for my Forge after looking everywhere else for it.

AH! Which achievement is this - Google tells me Master of Refinement but I can't find it anywhere on the list of achievement vendors. EDIT: It's at the blacksmith not the Achievment Vendor!!
    Edited by anadandy on October 25, 2017 5:20PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »
    So yay finally got the achievement and now my Exorcised coven cottage has it for the food storage spot :3

Whoah! You were a harvesting fiend! A day ago you said you had 662 to go! You totally stripped Tamriel of all its resources! :p

Glad I was able to help you find the furnishing. Cheers!
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »

AH! Which achievement is this - Google tells me Master of Refinement but I can't find it anywhere on the list of achievement vendors. EDIT: It's at the blacksmith not the Achievment Vendor!!

It is still an achievement furniture but sold by the alchemists out there. Just like majority of lore book furnitures are sold by mystic merchants, although those don't show up till you have the entire collection read.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Armatesz wrote: »

Whoah! You were a harvesting fiend! A day ago you said you had 662 to go! You totally stripped Tamriel of all its resources! :p

Glad I was able to help you find the furnishing. Cheers!

When I said 662 I just got from like 817 before :3 so you can see the speed. I just knew an area in my travels that was a good area to farm for any resource. This means any resource even ones you don't really use. Stormhaven is a bastion of resources is it not? Firebrand keep and majority of stormhaven is good for resources, just randomly go east and if you get to wayrest teleport back there and do it again. Just go hogwild picking everything... it is far easier to do it at nighttime though :3
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)